Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
seeker Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I am new to Diamond Feng Shui and seeking for clarification.

My birth number is "3" which indicates:

Success = South
Relationship = South East
Health = North

Questions I have are:
1. I live in Australia, so do we apply the same directions as USA or reverse? In other words, do I follow the same direction as stated above?

2. Assuming that the same direcion applies to all "3" regardless where they live. In my case it shows for Success = South. So I select a room that is South of the building. Do I also sit in South of that room? If that is the case I will be giving my back to the wall or face the wall? If I face the wall, I will have no wall behind me which is against the requirement of Feng Shui. Or do sit anywhere in the room as long as I have a wall behind me?

Looking foreward for a reply by someone has good knowledge of Diamond Feng Shui.

Best wishes to all,

Seeker

Hi there!

The directions are the same, they refer to the compass readings.

I'd like to add that you have 4 good directions, so Wisdom/Growth = East for kua no. 3.
In Diamond Feng Shui I think the emphasis is laid on the direction you face and not on the position of the room within the house.

When sitting at your desk you should look towards South, Southeast, North or East. But first, you should establish your power position (you should be able to see the entrance without twisting your body, you should not face a wall, it is good to have it in your back, if possible have some free space between your desk and the incoming flow of people - you'll find illustrations in the essentials course). Then you should try to face one of your 4 best directions.
In your bedroom your head should lie towards one of your 4 best directions and you should be able to see the door from where you sleep.

I hope my explanations offer some help.

Have a nice weekend,
Astrid

seeker Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi astrid,

Thank you so much for the detailed information you provided.

My apology for the delay in my reply, as I was shifting from one residence to another and my internet has not performing well.

Have a nice weekend,

seeker

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved