Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

A Prosperous New Year to you!

Today I start Paraliminal Accelerator program with a clear intention: I am so happy and grateful I now have a passive income of over $10,000 per month.

Minimum: I am doing my wealth conditioning program and paraliminals every day no matter what!

Target: I am so excited and grateful I now have a passive income of over $10,000 per month.

Outstanding: I am financially free. I am a Millionaire and more!
I am empowering people. I am a full time entrepreneur, author, wife, and speaker. I have free myself from my day job.

----------------------------

I wasn't sure if how to breakdown the Target to Minimum but I am sure of my Target and Outstanding. For to do the Minimum every frikin day will lead me to greater results so it's all great!

Please join me in this journey! We can create more abundance in all areas of our lives. I feel so grateful that I have a prosperous life already and have love, family, career in good balance and so what's next for me is more freedom and living my life in my own terms as myself being my own magnificent boss:-)

Thank you for reading and sharing your light!
[font:Verdana][/font]

Last edited by prosperitylove; 02/03/10 12:36 AM.

So which program got you there? Was it one from LSC?

Great job continue to take action everyday.

OP Offline

Day 2 New History Generator
Wow what an amazing difference I feel after listening to New History!

I love that I was able to create a New Path and envision my new story and experiences I was desire to experience now and the future!

Here's what I envisioned as my New Experiences that I will experience:-)

Within 6-12 months from now:
1. I am filling my LLC for my internet business
2. I am getting married to an amazing and handsome man surrounded with our families and friends
3. I am having fun and incredible honeymoon in Hawaii
4. I am launching my business coaching site
5. I am living a beautiful, clutter free home and making my home now more beautiful
6. I am earning and attracting more money, opportunities and amazing people
7. I am feeling and acting with more courage, unstoppable and grateful attitude
8. I am having a passive income of over $10,000 per month and have written an ebook.
9. I am taking more risks with courage, increasing my investments and net worth up to 50%
10. I am giving 10% of all my earnings to the charities I believe in especially those for teens success development.

These or something better is now manifesting to me in many prosperous ways.

Thank you!

------------------------
Uniquesoul-What got me to where I am now is years of personal development from Tony Robbins to taking live courses in business and personal. My fiance and I joined Peak Potentials last year and we are graduates of Millionaire Mind Intensive, Life Directions and Enlightened Warrior Camp since May 2009 which in my opinion the most experiential real live courses we did that enhance our lives and increased our courage to be unstoppable when we set goals. We have since been friends with fellow Warriors who are living the life with more courage, prosperity and serving people.

CPW1-Thank you! I am doing 3rd Paraliminal Acc session tomorrow morning before I go to work.

I am just listening to the New History Coaching now. I will listen to Coaching session first then listen to Paraliminal.

I commit to doing Paraliminals every day no matter what and posting here actually helps me to make sure I'm doing it because I'm accountable to you all. The universe is my witness. One thing I learn most important in life is Integrity. We can take all the courses, CDs, therapy BUT, if I do not do what I say I will do that will directly or unconsciously lower my self-trust. Do things with Integrity. Honor your words. You will act with more courage.

Thank you for reading

Hey prosperitylove you have 3 days of posting to make up for keep us updated.

OP Offline

Happy Monday! I had a busy weekend between rain, booking wedding venue, getting together with family, testing beds, errands...oh my! But I'm back. I did Day 3-Prosperity twice once on Saturday and today to really get it. What I learned is so important to get clear and be ready for distractions and obstacles to getting to financial freedom. I say, bring it!

Working on business today. It's not easy to post content here on days I'm working because I work long shifts and then work on business when I get home. So, I'll post tomorrow and Friday this week. Success is a marathon so as Paraliminal Accelerator:-)

Have an amazing day!

Thank you CPW1 for the shout!

OP Offline

Hi! Did Anxiety-free A today. Walked @ the beach where I love to feel grounded and connected. Life is great! Now, I have fear of public speaking and so turning that fear into power using this paraliminals and joining Toastmasters. The name I want for my business got approved and now being filed to the the state so I'm excited! I'm working all the weekend and Monday so you won't hear from me 'til Tuesday. It could that taking days in between each paraliminal accelerator gives the mind time to process without a headache? And to time to take action too?

Have an amazing day!

Originally Posted By: prosperitylove
I have fear of public speaking and so turning that fear into power using this paraliminals and joining Toastmasters. The name I want for my business got approved and now being filed to the the state so I'm excited!

That is a great way of taking action and confronting your fear face to face you will love Toastmasters you are doing better than most because too many people are caught with thinking things are going to magically change without taking action Great Job !!!

This is a GREAT POST!!!!
I am actually going to start the accelerator today!!!
I am interested in posting updates too!!!

prosperitylove,
Would it take away from your thread if I started mine on here too?

Originally Posted By: prosperitylove
Now, I have fear of public speaking and so turning that fear into power using this paraliminals and joining Toastmasters.

I just saw the toastmasters in this post. So I have given several speeches over the past 6 months. In October of last year I joined toastmasters because my speeches were far from good. It has been one of the better experiences in my life thus far! I have only given 2 speeches from the book and it has changed the way I talk to both myself and people already!! Good luck and I would love to know how that works for you as well!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved