Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

Thank you guys! I just emailed the Toastmasters group I'm going in March to ask what should I bring the first time.

I worked long shifts the past 3 days, was a fun Valentines with home cooked risotto and organic steak...I needed the love! I'm grateful to have an amazing man who loves to cook like a world-class chef.

So today I did day 7 Personal Genius. I want to learn more about public speaking, get up earlier to do my morning success rituals. After the Personal Genius session this morning, I fell back to sleep. It could be that I stayed up late last night working on business. But woke up with a clear mind and energized.

I've released 5 pounds! Wow! Here's another benefit of Paraliminals, of course I workout and eat healthy.

Back tomorrow for Day8 Belief-A

Thank you!

Have an amazing day!

OP Offline

So excited I'm now listening to Day 8 Coaching Session.

The beginning of the recording Paul asked what changes I've noticed since listening to PA. Here's what comes to mind:

1. I've booked my wedding venue (I procrastinated picking a wedding venue & date for many months). Somehow I didn't feel I deserve to have such a beautiful wedding and honeymoon.
2. My amex business credit card was approved.
3. I've let go of 5 pounds, more aware of portion control and have been more active.
4. Feel more focused, less stressed with work, business and personal life.
5. I laugh more and enjoy more time with myself and with my fiance.
6. Watching less TV. I'm able to write a blog post while watching 24.
7. I get things done more, procrastinate less and feels like I have more clarity in what I want.
8. Have signed up for toastmasters, spending more time journaling, having a massage today.

This program does take time. And I believe that taking a day off in between sessions is working well for me. I don't beat myself up anymore. I just pick up where I left off.

Have an amazing day! Thank you!

Toastmasters for me was just as a guest for the first 2/3 meetings. I only needed to bring myself. They have a book as a guide to go by as far as giving speeches. Your club will determine how much its used. From what I've learned its an individual club thing.

Everything worth while takes time...a couple of years ago I started the accelerator and stopped for a couple months. I asked if I should pick up where I left off or start again. Per Alex he said to pick up where I left off and my mind will fill the gaps. So don't beat yourself up over not doing it everyday. I try to but its not always realistic.

I have started mine too, I am waiting to hear feed back from people who are reading this thread...is it stepping on toes to post my progress here too? I think its a fitting place but I don't want to take away from prosperityloves work.

I completed the 40 day accelerator and I am very happy with where I am right now.

Not only I am the closest I have ever been to my goal but I also learned a lot about myself as I was doing it.

Good Luck to you all!!!

OP Offline

Have reached Day 13 Ideal Weight-B! Setting clear specific objectives before listening coz I might fall asleep! My progress so far: I feel more confident speaking to anybody. I was effective in my last Mastermind Meeting-better listener and clear with next actions, happier & better in my relationships, more motivated working out! I also feel more motivated to do things I didn't really enjoy much like organizing my desk, making phone calls.

Exotic Goddess-congratulations for finishing the Accelerator and it does take time! Which program are you working on now?

It's amazing how things work-last night I signed up for freshology food delivery to give me the best foods with convenience since I also set a goal of being size 6 on my wedding day. In the past, it would take me weeks to decide, procrastinating over and over but this time I'm more decisive. I know what I want and I just got get it and course correct along the way.

I've also increased my 401k and Roth IRA contributions for 2010 and have maximized 2009 Roth IRAs. Amazing my investments went out over 31% last year and wished I invested more. Taking me closer to my passive income target! Thank you.

Thank you everyone!

Originally Posted By: prosperitylove
I also set a goal of being size 6 on my wedding day.

Eat wholegrain foods, no white flour , no white sugar ,drink plenty of water-your body weight divided by half in ounces per day(example-somebody weighing 100 pounds would need to drink 50 oz of water a day) and watch how fast your size 6 comes.

That is so nice to hear that you are making very good progress in various levels.

This process seems like it's activating some inactive areas of our brains and we become more alert.

I am taking a break from paraliminals right now. I am still doing Holosyc daily. I purchased the memory supercharger package and I will be starting that in two weeks.

In about 5 months I will start the accelerator program again and this time I will be choosing a different goal.

Best of luck to all of you...

I'm new here and just purchased some of the paraliminals. This is an excellent thread. Very positive!! Excellent people to hang out with.

gus

OP Offline

Hi everyone! It's March, spring is coming! Did Day 15 New Behavior Generator-B.

New Behavior I want to practice that will led me to my goal:
-Practice 20-minute yoga on the mat every day

This will help me clear my mind, develop more discipline and clarity. What happens in my yoga mat expands in all areas of my life. I stopped doing real yoga practice for month. I felt imbalance with shoulderache-lol! So today, I got back to it and rested after the past long days working with no formal exercise.

So what happened the rest of my day after my yoga practice? Felt better, shoulder is looser, had a great dinner with honey, studied, met with biz partners, walked post dinner. More productive than I thought.

Tomorrow is Day 16! I'm bringing my paraliminals with me to my trip this week!

Thank you for reading and sharing. I appreciate all your suggestions. You all keep me accountable. Thank you!

OP Offline

Finished Day 16 Get Around to it-wow I needed this one! Came back from out of town where I didn't do my paraliminals, enjoyed all about my trip instead which was great! Now back to business and life. So Peak Performance tomorrow...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved