Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Cheers CPW1, these things are cheaper in the US than UK. Problem is would have to pay a lot of tax if I order from US. But wow have just realised that it will still be cheaper. Thanks for the link, MotivAider is on special offer! After looking at both of them, I will be getting the MotivAider.

Another thing give your seeds you plant in your mind aleast 6 months of good care so they become deeply rooted and start off working on no more than 3 things maybe 5 that are the most important to you.

OP Offline

So you are saying practice your chosen behaviours for at least 6 months for them to become deeply embedded and like 2nd nature?

Originally Posted By: pinksitara
So you are saying practice your chosen behaviours for at least 6 months for them to become deeply embedded and like 2nd nature?
Yep 6 months for them to be like 2nd nature but I am also referring to those deeply rooted bad habits we all have or had.Two of my new 6 month habits I am working on right now is to have 90% of my thoughts present/future based and to be reverse paranoid(I am not close but I am getting better) One thing I am looking at right now is a sticky note I posted on my computer wrote in bold print with the 3 month mark I put the note to myself on my computer because I have to look at it 5+ times a day, it is really helping alot.

Last edited by CPW1; 02/22/10 11:16 PM.
OP Offline

Good idea! Dwelling in the past is not good anyway. Computer screen is also a good place for a reminder. I have ordered my MotivAider by the way, hope to receive it very soon, cant wait! I suppose I can set my goals on that too as a reminder throughout the day....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved