Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74992 02/09/10 09:43 AM
akkar Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone!!
I'm new to this forum and I'm moving through my SFQ Level 2..
While the active exercises works very good for me (my heart become very hot!) I've some questions about the healing process.

- How can I practice the detecting technique without a friend to work on?

- Do you keep your eyes opened when doing a healing?

- When I help my girlfriend she says later that when I'm doing the triple sequence of Small Universe she feels some pression in the point below the sternum. Does that indicates a blockage in heart, stomach?

P.S.Sorry for my bad english.

Good healings

Hello,
- You could practice the detecting technique by imagining a friend in front of you. This is essentially long distance healing, a higher level detection ability, but something you can certainly work with. The process is the same. You work with holding a focus and visualization in a very beneficial way. You get into a focused state that becomes more and more familiar, and this state is the same, whether close to someone or far away. It is also a good practice to leave doubt out of, building confidence. Be receptive, and have no expectations.
You can feel energy , sense energy with your hands. You can take the time here and there to feel a plant, or an animal,,just feel energy in things around you. A general tuning in to feeling the energy of things is good. A real person will show up here and there...opportunities will come up.! You could supplant the words 'detecting, or scanning', with 'feeling' the energy of something, or reading the energy of something.

- eyes open or closed is okay. They are probably open for the most part, but you are really looking inward to feeling as you work. Sometimes you might just stop, some inspiration relative to the area you are working on, close your eyes and reach or touch deeper into 'something'. There is no set rule here. If you really focus on what you are doing, how your eyes function, will naturally align with or follow that focus without thinking about it.

- When you run someone's small universe three times, you are projecting your qi/intention to move your friends qi. Your friend may feel your qi, or possibly qi move in them as a result of what you are doing, or, you may be encouraging their qi to move through an area. If you want to check on her heart, or her stomach, relative to possible blockages, you approach that through scanning and detecting, 'a subsequent process', or separate undertaking. All this is very clear, purposeful progression towards healing and clearing, without extra thinking or concern around it.
It is very easy to read your post. Your English is good.!
Good healings to you,
love, Gallen

akkar Offline OP
OP Offline

gallen, thank you for your great help!

I think it can be summarized in "less thinking, and more feeling/practice" ;\)

blessing

I agree with all of gallen's cooments and add this:

Just find as many people (and animals and plants) to practice with as you can. His suggestion about using imagination is a good one and it is one where mileage may vary, depending on the person. In the meantime, there are many people (and their pets) who will let you practice if you ask.

I need to practice more myself and I remember when I WAS practicing a lot and I made some great progress, I just was not shy! Period! In my (Jewish) tradition, there is a saying, "Shyness is an impediment to learning". You just have to say to people, "I am practicing this new form of energy healing and I need to practice detection of energy blockages. May I please practice on you? There is no touching and it only takes a few minutes". It is amazing how many people will say "yes".

I asked Master Lin how to get more confidence and skill in detecting and he said, "Just practice".

There are always opportunities. Find them and you will improve.

Also, the "Virtual Compass" is a detecting energy technique, albeit a larger, more Feng Shui sort of energy. But doing that will help with the detecting in people.

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved