Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7284 03/28/04 02:09 PM
OP Offline

Hello magnetic people,

I just want to discuss things about personal magnetism.
I've read theory about PM like Dumont's: Art & Science of PM, and listened to IPM. And it is feeling actually that produces PM, because it is possible to think about haveing friends, money etc, but you actually don't feel that way and therefore there is no PM and nothing happends. That feeling is energy and if you concentrte on yourself, not outside world, you can have great results. So the problem is energy expenditure. I can "switch" the PM on and have great results but only for a relatively short time. But there are people that have PM constantly so I suppose it needs practice and preventing the outflow of energy. Enyone had same experience?

There is also a PM site http://covertpower.com/. Has anyone read Secrets of PM revealed? What are exercises like?

#7285 04/03/04 10:37 AM

its an interesting one!
I think you need to be always aware of the inside, but don't get caught up, inside yourself.

You have to be aware of how you are reacting (rather thatn react br proactive-at least in thought), and notice the positive changes that you are making in other people.

Just be congruent and you will shine.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved