Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Let me first start off by saying I'm the type of person that goes to hypnosis events trying to be hypnotized and end up going back to my seat. I want to tap into my subconscious, but I always seem to think too much, like "Am I hypnotized yet? What about now?"

With that being said, for those that have had success with the paraliminals, what does it feel like when you are listening to them? Are you completely obliviously to the outside world? Are you still consciously aware of everything? Please explain in as much detail as possible! \:\)

Also, any other tips you have for me to get the most out of the CD's is greatly appreciated!

When I have a good trance I black out and wake up or come to right at the end when he starts to count up.
I also found experimenting listening to my paraliminals different times a day that 8:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. are my ideal times for some reason.
I had alot of success with Talking to Win and Peak performance.I used Talking to Win before I had a speech everybody in the room loved my speech and how clear it was,it felt like I stepped outside myself and just delivered.

OP Offline

Thanks, so you shouldn't be consciously aware of the tape once you are in a trance?

It's very important that you trust your unconscious mind. In the case of paraliminals there isn't much thinking and questioning that you need to do.

Just have a clear goal and let your unconscious mind take the instructions and make it work. The unconscious mind knows what it's doing; all it takes is trust from you...

Good Luck!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The point is you're always conscious at some level. When you let go of primary consciousness you allow the consciousness that controls everything do the work.

If you just set up your intention before you start listening to a Paraliminal the other conscious mind can do the job. So it helps in your 'waking state" to be clear in what you want from the listening session and then when you listen to a Paraliminal you can allow yourself to nap.

Many of the people who contact me for coaching are surprisingly vague or unsure what they really want from a listening session.

What would you see feel hear and experience if you got what you wanted?

Alexk

OP Offline

These are GREAT insights. Please, anyone else who has had success with the Paraliminals, I'm interested to here your tips.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved