Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Has anyone has success with just listening to the sleep track on their paraliminal as they are going to sleep?

If so, do you have it on repeat all night? Do you usually end up taking it off in the middle of the night?

Any thoughts/tips/suggestions about the sleep track is appreciated.

I love sleep tracks because you will start the next day right plus I (personally)feel the slepptracks are more effective because your concious mind have to let go and relax.
Put the paraliminal on repeat you have researcher and people who heard from others that will say sleep programming is not effective but that is far from being true.
I had problems with taking the headphone in the middle of the night because they annoyed me and I was breaking one pair a week. So I bought a sleepphones and I love them Sleep pillows work great too with other programs without dual voices like genius code and abundance for life.

I do not believe that doing brain entrainment while you are asleep is good. During sleep, you slip into alpha, theta and delta progressively. If you put the sleep track on repeat, you will probably get alpha or theta entrainment over delta. You are also meant to have a total rest during sleep, not interference from other sources.

I sleep with ear buds and pull the cord above my head, so I do not break them with my arms as I was used to a couple of years ago.

Originally Posted By: uniquesoul

I sleep with ear buds and pull the cord above my head, so I do not break them with my arms as I was used to a couple of years ago.
You ever choked yourself \:D

I can't choke myself with the cord always above my head, and never around my neck

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I prefer to use the sleep learning track for the first 20 to 40 minutes as I drift off to sleep. I always find I toss away the headphones as I'm about to enter deep sleep.

AlexK

The CD's actually say in the paperwork to sleep with them until you awaken,(whenever that is) then take the headphones off. Awakening is a signal that you've listened enough.

gus

Your body sometimes get irritated with the headphones then throw them off, I was breaking a pair of headphones a week until I invested in some sleepphones.

I too use SleepPhones (I am on my second pair. They have SIGNIFICANTLY improved them since my first pair: more comfortable, more durable and wider) for Paraliminals, as well as other times when I want to listen to something in bed before/during sleep. Highly recommended. For many people, I recommend getting the smallest size, rather than the "One size fits most" size. They will stay on better.

I also program my iPod to play only for 30 minutes to 2 hours (tops. Usually stop at one hour) using the Sleep Timer. Quite often, I wake up even before the timer is done and then I know that the "sleep session" is done and take off the phones. I do believe I have had some (limited) success using this method.

blessings,

Steve

Have just placed an order for some sleep phones - I have been looking for something like this for ages because I prefer to listen to paraliminals before I go to sleep as they help me relax and get to sleep. With the various areas being developed at the same time, it provides a double bonus!!

Thanks for the recommendation - really helpful.

Kind regards

Cheryl-Anne

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved