Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Sleep deprivation is a prominent problem in the United States, and studies have proven that fatigued drivers can be just as dangerous as drunk drivers. I have not performed heavy academic studies on this, but from personal experience and logical reasoning I believe that a paraliminal tape designed to help people fall asleep would be very useful and effective.

Personally, my parents often have difficulty with falling asleep. I do not share in this problem; I can often fall asleep within five minutes of going to bed. I remember that when I was a little kid in elementary school, if I ever had difficulty with falling alseep I could think of a sequence of events and I would be able to fall asleep in approximately one minute. (Oddly enough, I thought of playing a fast-paced video game called "Sonic the Hedgehog".) I have also used "Memory Supercharger" as a technique for falling asleep by recalling the audio used to place people in a state of hypnosis. For me, it works effeciently.

What do you think?

Do you mean you want to see a paraliminal different from that of Dream Play or even Deep Relaxation?

OP Offline

Yes, that is what I am suggesting. Both of those have different goals than putting the listener to sleep, I believe.

I only need to say - try deep relaxation.

so....., Quick.Question, you don't have trouble falling asleep, but you'd like to see a paraliminal designed to help people fall asleep?

If you wanna just get knocked out quick, check out bwgen.com, there are plenty of free presets to knock you out (or anybody else for that matter).

George

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved