Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75123 02/21/10 10:10 AM
Antz Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi There

With some of the paraliminals, there are no requests for you to engage your imagination or memory, and in those cases, I agree with the advice I have received in this forum, just to set my intention at the start, and then let the words wash over me without even consciously listening to them, or even falling asleep while listening.

However, with paraliminals like Automatic Pilot, you are required imagine a sequence of events a certain number of times within a specified timeframe. The number of times follows the fibonnacci sequence. In the Belief paraliminal you revisit times in your memory when a limiting belief did not serve you at 3 different times in your life. In another paraliminal you imagine and remember your life as you walk along 4 different paths.

My question - how can you not invoke your conscious mind when you are receiving instructions to remember or imagine?

Further to this question - is the effectiveness of those paraliminals minimised if you decide not to invoke your memory or imagination at a conscious level and hope that your other than conscious mind will do the imagining and remembering for you?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Antony
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Your conscious mind cannot keep up with the exercise. I find it you're meant to do it consciously you will. Even when Paul has instructions, I just intend for my non conscious mind to handle it. Rather than worrying about listening for the instructions.

If I hear them then cool, my deeper consciousness has tapped me for my waking consciousness participate. If not then I'll trust that my deeper consciousness did as I intended when I put on the Paraliminal.

Paul has suggested if you habitually fall asleep make your intent something along the lines of, I intent to gain x from this listening session and while I am listening I may nap. When I wake up at the end of the session I know my mind is continuing to process all that I have experienced during the session. You can repeat the last part as you take the headphones off at the end of the session.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved