Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Thanks, Shawn, for answering my other questions! Maybe you can answer these TWO questions, too -

1-Is monthly energy more powerful than yearly energy, and are both more powerful than the 20 year cycle energy? For example, if your 20 year center has an Abundance Star and your monthly energy has a disaster star, which one is stronger? All Marie says in the course is that the shorter time periods are more "dynamic." Nothing is said about which ones are more powerful.

2-If you have a lucky star and an unlucky star in the same sector of your house, should you cure the unlucky star and leave the lucky star alone - OR, is it normal expectation to cure the unlucky star AND also activate the lucky star?

I am assuming that the activation for the lucky star will not enhance the unlucky star, but if we don't know their elements, how can we know if that is an ok thing to do for a specific cure/activation?

Does the answer to this question depend upon which star is more powerful?

Does it matter which star is 20 year and which is yearly or monthly?

Perhaps you can help me with understanding this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha JCFengshui,

Looks like the initial "most powerful" question has been addressed lately in another post.

Here is an excerpt from one of Marie's quarterly Q&A calls with Pete Bissonette that you may find interesting regarding your question and more...

Quote:

Pete Bissonette
Okay; thanks. The 20-year stars, the yearly stars, and the monthly stars all overlap on top of each other. This is mind-boggling. Isn't there a possibility that the negative impact of one could be canceled by the positive impact of the other or vice versa or all of the three-layered cures are--are they mixed up in this--are all of the three year--three-layered cures are mixed up in the same rooms making it utterly confusing. We’re finding that we’re overwhelmed by this overlap. What are the priorities?

Marie Diamond
Okay; good question. So the first priority is your 20-year cycle and you’re actually going to implement the activation of the cures of the 20-year cycle in the whole house okay. So it’s not in one room; it’s all over the house okay, so in the southwest or northeast and this is your basic information. And I actually kind of compare the--the time levels of periods, year and month like CDs. So the first CD that you’re playing, the first music that you’re playing is a period and it creates a certain grounding, a certain vibration and on that you build up. And then you do the Time Feng Shui and again the Time Feng Shui of the year is actually activated in the whole house--not in a room but in a whole house, okay. And so that is the next layer. Does one counter the other or does it neutralize? No; it’s not neutralizing. Your period star will be the one; that would be the strongest of--and most founded--funded energy.

Now the Time Feng Shui yearly what comes on it is the most dynamic. That means you will start impacting it the fastest because if you for example come into a house the 20-year period star will only start being experienced--being experienced--being experienced between nine months and nine years, okay. That’s when the impact comes in and for most people it’s after nine years they have the impact. But let’s say they put also the Time Feng Shui for the year in; that starts working between nine weeks and nine months so let’s say you move into a house, you have to put the foundation in or the 20-year period because that’s how the foundation is building up of the Time Feng Shui. But it’s possible you don't even have the experience of the abundance or the disaster energy because you only lived there for a year okay. But in that year that Time Feng Shui for the year will already have been impacting you between nine weeks and nine months, so the impact is much faster on you.

And then we have the month Feng Shui that starts working between you know nine days--actually nine hours and nine days so it’s like very fast that it’s coming in. Now the month Feng Shui you can again put it on top of the rest or you can say well I just put it in my office or I put it in my living room. That’s one of the things I do; I have the--the 20-year period, I have the year-period in the whole house and actually my office I work with the month Feng Shui because that’s on the small level.

Now the thing is nothing is interacting with itself in such a way that you neutralize things. The universe knows what you’re doing; perhaps you don't understand what you’re doing but the universe does. So the only thing you need to do is when you put something out that you put like a wind chime out you put it with the intention this is for the 20-year cycle. If you need to add another wind chime in that same area for the year Feng Shui, just put it with the intention that this is for the year Feng Shui of 2008. And then if the month Feng Shui says well you need some still water there just put it with the intention this is for the month of May, 2008 okay. It’s the intention that makes the difference. And of course when you have a large wind chime up for the 20-year cycle don't hang the same larger tube of a wind chime for the year Feng Shui; just a smaller one, okay. And if then you would have another wind chime that you need let’s say you know for the month Feng Shui just put an even smaller one up, okay. So the--the 20-year cycle as this takes a while to fall in place you still have to do it because even if you only live there a year because it gives the foundation for the other stars to work, okay. But then you have to make sure it’s larger what you put there than for the month Feng Shui. Let’s say for a month Feng Shui you need an extra fountain; well that fountain doesn’t have to be a large fountain. It can be a small, small fountain. It can be even an image of a river. But if we want a fountain for the 20-year cycle you want a large fountain. So it’s all about--it--it needs more time and it needs more impact to work. But it works perfectly; even if you don't understand that just put it there.

Now some of the things I sometimes do because I’m traveling a lot is I have post-it-notes with me and I hang in my hotel room the post-it-notes of the month Feng Shui, okay because I know I’m there for a few days. But I know the month Feng Shui kicks in--in nine hours okay, so I just hang the post-it-notes because I can't do the whole property of the hotel, so that I’m just saying to the universe look I don't know the 20-year cycle and I’m here for just one night but I know the month Feng Shui can kick in before tomorrow morning and I have to do that presentation tomorrow morning. So let me do the month Feng Shui and I ask you, universe, to make sure that the 20-year cycle is taking care of you. If you do that by intention it will--that intention will take 24-hours but you cannot do it every--every next day to put an intention out. That’s where we put cures out. So I know it feels a lot sometimes and therefore I suggest to people do first the periods then wait a little bit, put the year in, now wait a little bit and when you feel that you need the month Feng Shui then start improving the month Feng Shui. Especially in business where there’s a lot of active energy, I would make sure the month Feng Shui is always activated.

There’s some people that feel that they want to do it in their home--fabulous. And some people feel like no, I’m still okay with the year Feng Shui. Then just do the year Feng Shui. If it feels overwhelming, perhaps it is at this moment too much for you okay, so then only do the period and the year and when you feel you’re ready for the month Feng Shui start implementing it.

Pete Bissonette
Okay; I got another question here Marie that’s along the same vein with the stars. Should I not activate the yearly number nine fame star on my front door since it doubles the 20-year conflict star that is already there? I’ve cured the conflict star with the hexagram from the course and a big red laughing Buddha.

Marie Diamond
Hmm; that’s beautiful. Well I’m very happy that this person is using what is in the course. Should I not activate the yearly nine fame star on the front door? I would not do this as--like you said it’s doubling the conflict star, but I would still activate the number then in the office or in the bedroom or in the living room. So then don't do it on the large level but do it on the small level of a room, okay.

Pete Bissonette
Marie didn’t you just say though that you should still do the period star and the monthly star?

Marie Diamond
Yes; but you know what it’s on the front door--I think this person really feels that--that conflict star would be doubled by the nine and it would be doubled so you could actually put something out for the nine but I would not put a plant out. I would put like an amathest or something you know--a nine can be I would say activated with something purple, so you could put it out there but I would not definitely do the plant. I just feel like this person feels that it would be too much going on because it’s the front door.

Pete Bissonette
Another place in the house then?

Marie Diamond
If it’s too much for you then activate certain things on a smaller level and not in the large level.

Marie Diamond
I think they should feel and follow their intuition.

Much Love,

Shawn

OP Offline

Shawn, THANK YOU! That completely answers my question.
Perfect! \:\)

I have another question - how do I determine what to cure in a room that is inside a larger room that is inside of a building, such as a school building? For Period Stars, if the different areas, which serve different functions (different departments), are affected by doors facing different ways (3 different ways), do the different Period Stars overlap in the 3rd room, or is the only one that matters the room I use all of the time (nested within 2 other rooms)? OR is the only one that matters the period stars for the building as a whole? The main door to the building is the only one that goes to outside.

For example, if you do Flying Stars for each nested room, and you find that there is an Illness Star in the NE corner of both the building AND the small room (because of the directions of doors), plus the small room is LOCATED in another area of the building where there is another Illness Star (SW), is it time to stop using that room - are all of those stars combined into one spot or do you combine Period Stars for different rooms within a building?

Which stars do you cure or activate?

There must be a principle or rule of thumb for this? I'm sure it happens all the time.

Thank you for the enlightenment. I have found the cures and activations I have done so far to be effective, or at least supportive. I am very grateful for the Diamond Feng Shui course ad for the support in this forum!

JC

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha JC,

Good question. Things can become a bit overwhelming in that case.

One way to look at the small house within a medium house, within a big house situation is...

Look at which sector your personal office (small house) falls into in the building's (big house) layout and in the company office's (medium house) layout. If the stars need addressing, then do so in your personal office. Next activate your personal best directions and the space feng shui facets you want to bring more of into your work.

Of course, if you look at the time feng shui in just your office, and find that a disaster or other heavy star lands, lets say in your success direction, you may want to muscle check to see if you'll need to address that as well.

Much Love,

Shawn

OP Offline

Ok. Some good insights here, Shawn!

Thank you for your thoughts.

Interesting to apply muscle testing to this situation. I didn't think of that.

Yes, there seem to be too many stars with all the different facing doors giving different star maps. Confusing and overwhelming.

I think I am begining to see how this can be simplified.

I appreciate your help.

JC

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved