Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Very well said indeed!

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Oh people, how little you know about how the Catholic religion started and why it called itself Roman!

I was born catholic too, well it was not my choice since it is the national religion in Italy. But it never resonated within me, never, even when I was just 7,8, 9 yrs. old and used to tell straight out what was wrong in the priest's sermon after Sunday mass directly to him. I remember he used to stare at me without ever arguing my points and he never told me off like most other priests would have done. He just listened very intently and it went on for months.

I knew then, when I was still a child, that I had come to tell people "about God" - the real God, not the one every religion invents for its own purposes. I started very early on to study various religions' concepts and various phylosophies and, by my late 30s I let them all go knowing they all were contraddictory and wanting.

Had I been a male, most probably I would have gone to a Christian institution to become a priest when I was young. Thanks to God, I am a woman, so that was not possible and let me free to have time to learn about what this world is all about before I could start my mission.

In the meantime, from the beg. of the 80s, I found many answers and not in any religion or belief systems.

Sorry Reverend, I am not going to answer every point you made: by experience I know that one cannot change anyone's religious or political beliefs. It takes a great mind to be open enough and be an independent "thinker".

I leave you all with your own beliefs to which you resonate.

Have a good day!

Starchild

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Oh people, how little you know about how the Catholic religion started and why it called itself Roman!

I was born catholic too, well it was not my choice since it is the national religion in Italy. But it never resonated within me, never, even when I was just 7,8, 9 yrs. old and used to tell straight out what was wrong in the priest's sermon after Sunday mass directly to him. I remember he used to stare at me without ever arguing my points and he never told me off like most other priests would have done. He just listened very intently and it went on for months.

I knew then, when I was still a child, that I had come to tell people "about God" - the real God, not the one every religion invents for its own purposes. I started very early on to study various religions' concepts and various phylosophies and, by my late 30s I let them all go knowing they all were contraddictory and wanting.

Had I been a male, most probably I would have gone to a Christian institution to become a priest when I was young. Thanks to God, I am a woman, so that was not possible and let me free to have time to learn about what this world is all about before I could start my mission.

In the meantime, from the beg. of the 80s, I found many answers and not in any religion or belief systems.

Sorry Reverend, I am not going to answer every point you made: by experience I know that one cannot change anyone's religious or political beliefs. It takes a great mind to be open enough and be an independent "thinker".

Have a good day!

Starchild

Originally Posted By: Starchild

You can open our eyes to this matter, that's what all Forums are supposed to be for smile

Quote:
I knew then, when I was still a child, that I had come to tell people "about God" - the real God, not the one every religion invents for its own purposes. I started very early on to study various religions' concepts...

And what is your conclusion? What is this Earth is all about, and what is it all invented for?

Quote:

I used to think some years ago to go to some sort of institution to become a priest, and then I noticed that in my mind some kind of question arised all the time: "Why to go to church and devote yourself only to religion, when you have to study spirituality, as well as your physical body, and help people somehow in the same time. Although, I still yet can't imagine how can I help as many people in their needs as I can, I wouldn't go to church, and devote myself only to the spiritual way of life...

Quote:

Ok, beginning of 80s... can I ask you how old are you now? (No need to answer if you don't wish like, I know that it's wiser to ask an old person when he's going to die than a woman when she was born smile ).

Quote:

You are very wise person, I can conclude this message with smile

Quote:

... and suffer because of our stupidity smile

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Hi Reverend,
you've got quite a sense of humour: you made me smile. I have no problem saying how old or young I am: 66 yrs. and I am retired and on a pension. How beautiful to have so much free time!

You know, I wrote a very long article under the topic "2012" (in Beyond Human)to which nobody answered and which contains some information you are interested in. Have you read it?
Perhaps you can ask me questions about that?
But from the time I wrote it I realized I made a mistake: I said it was the Orions who were called "The Fallen Angels" to cause humans of the 5th dim. to fall into the 3rd dim. - I know how that came about: somewhere in the Book of Enoch he said that, but it is highly incorrect: they had to be the Sirians from Sirius because all of the antique temples and piramids at certain times of the year, like solstices and equinoxes, their opening is looking directly at Sirius. And that was done so that the High Priests could call upon their so-called Star-Gods.

Nothing else for now,

Love to all,

Starchild

... I have no problem saying how old or young I am: 66 yrs. and I am retired and on a pension. How beautiful to have so much free time!

Well, difficult for me to imagine, and I really sometimes wish I had more free time to read and explore things I like most... Anyway, I still have to wait for a veeeery long period of time before I go to pension, as I am only 30 now smile

You know, I wrote a very long article under the topic "2012" (in Beyond Human)to which nobody answered and which contains some information you are interested in. Have you read it?
Perhaps you can ask me questions about that?

Nope, I'll go to read it maybe later, or tomorrow, and we can discuss it.

I am trying to take some rest on Sundays, since I have a 6-day working week, and get pretty tired at the end of the week...

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Reverend,

I am still waiting for your questions, or don't you have any like everybody else?

Starchild

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved