Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello, it's me again. Life can be so complicated - until you understand how to make it less complicated! Please help with this question.

Suppose one wants to choose a new apartment (with outside front door) or house, and you apply the Period Stars and Annual Stars to the possible floor plans, and no inauspicious stars are on the door or in the bedroom - and no disaster star in the Center. So, you have found a GOOD floor plan (at last!)

What if the monthly stars DO have inauspicious energy on the door or bedroom or both, for the month you want to move? What if this were to apply to both this month AND next month, and you cannot delay moving? You must make a choice.

In the course, Marie says having a disaster star or conflic star on your front door could make your getting the apartment or house difficult, or give you a difficult move, or make an accident more likely. If you know this energy will only last one or two months, can you just cure it as soon as you get the key? (If you can.)

Trying to figure out the best floor plan can be agonizing, considering all 3 layers of Flying Stars! So, I was thinking, if you could stabilize the Period and Annual stars in your new place, maybe you don't have to be concerned with what is on your door or in your bedroom that month?

If you DO have to consider the monthly stars, what are your suggestions, if you then must find a floor plan with a SE front door and a SE bedroom, to avoid all of the Disaster and Conflict stars, and the 3 Killings? According to regular Feng Shui, you should not have your front door open directly into your bedroom, so this would present a problem.

Am I getting too carried away? What is most important when you are moving or plan to move?

Thank you again for your thoughtful reply.

JC

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha JC,

Don't let the monthly stars be an impact on your decision.

Much Love,

Shawn

OP Offline

Thank you, Shawn!

I was hoping so!

JC

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved