Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

While the various paraliminals could potentially be used to treat various aspects of ADD such as poor memory (Memory Supercharger), procrastination (Get Around to It), lack of energy (10 minute supercharger), etc., I'm wondering if it's realistically conceivable to create a paraliminal that can reduce the effects of ADD, particularly inattention. Imagine drugs like Ritalin becoming a thing of the past..

There is subliminal technology to counteract ADD and other issues...one place that I know of is "Innertalk"...search for that on yahoo and it will give you the link.

Or you can visit my web site and see the hope everybody can have concerning this life and the one to come.

This might interest you. I haven't got ADD but do get better Focus from the product.
http://www.awakenedminds.com/focus.shtml

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I think Personal Genius would be an excellent Paraliminal for inattention and self esteem towards learning that fols with ADD might have. Just depends on your intention when you pop the Paraliminal in.

Alex.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved