Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I've just listened to the first of the downloaded meditations for the Recognizing Truth program. I attended the event and it brought back fond memories as I had slept through most of the live meditations tired I've just got one criticism, the background music is way too loud and I find it distracting. I'd tried to turn down the volume of just the music but it appears to be all one track. I appeal to Shawn, can you please re-record these meditations with the music a lot softer? Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else share my view?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha RichardMP,

Jeddah's voice is easy to lose oneself in during those wonderful long retreats.

The music and Jeddah were not recorded on separate tracks at that event due to the limited number of separate recording sends shared with the listening assistants and videographers.

The voice and music levels were first being monitored for the room/participants...well, for the ones that were awake. wink and the recording was second.

You'll find each of the recordings a different experience, as her voice and the instraments changed throughout the week.

Much Love,

Shawn

OP Offline

Thanks Shawn, much appreciate your answer.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved