Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all,

I have recently taken up Latin Dancing and have very quickly become passionate about it. I have absolutely no prior dance experience which makes it a bit more difficult to pick up, but I want to learn as much as possible, as quickly as possible (a dancer's prime is 25yrs old and I'm already 23). I was hoping that somebody would be able to make some suggestions for Paraliminals that might help.

I was thinking that things like Personal Genius and Memory Supercharger might help me comprehend WHAT I have to do (a particular step, whatever), but I'm struggling to think of a Paraliminal that will help me to actually DO it. Again, as dancing is a physical discipline, simple mental conditioning will not be enough – I need to train my body to do what my mind tells it to as well.

I’ve already concluded that Peak Performance would be incredibly useful, but I’m curious as to whether Instantaneous Personal Magnetism would help? As this Paraliminal involves observing somebody else’s characteristics and developing them in yourself, would watching world-class dancers and then listening to IPM provide much benefit, again knowing that it’s only partly mental conditioning? Also, would Automatic Pilot or New Behaviour Generator be useful?

Okay, I know that’s a lot of questions, but if anybody has the answers, or suggestions for Paraliminals to listen to, I would be very interested in hearing your opinion. Again, I want to stress that my goal here is not to win the world championship tomorrow, but to develop as a dancer quickly and efficiently.

Thanks!

You should do Direct Learning.Try out New History Generator or New Behavior generator Alex can give you some great recommendations.I'm personally in the fitness world and your prime mainly depends on your mindset,thoughts,exercise,stretching,diet and who you hang around.I can personally know a 55 year old who ran circles around high school and college atheletes.

Last edited by CPW1; 03/28/10 02:10 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you have done the Genius Code Course I recommend Borrowed Genius. Otherwise use the Instantaneous Personal Magnetism Paraliminal. Acquire the mindset of someone you admire and dances well. Make that your listening purpose.

Alex

Also, dance the patterns by yourself in front of a mirror every day. And even though you love Latin, consider taking some Standard lessons. Standard teaches precision because you have to use your body for every movement and not rely on momentum, so a beautiful waltz can translate into a gorgeous rumba.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved