Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have started listening to the self-esteem supercharger these last few nights. I have put a lot of my effort in trying to understand both voices when you have a diffrent story in each ear. By doing this i can litterally feel my mental processesor increasing. Besides feeling faster on my feet. last night I had a lucid dream(very short), and other dreams where i projected an image of self confidence.

I will continue to use this tape until I can clearly understand both stories at the same time.Hopefully I can accoplish this in the next week or so. Then i will move on to a new paraliminal. Has anybody else had similar expieriences. Please explain.

-Benny

Hey man sounds like you're really getting some where. Just do whatever works for you, though I must say relaxing inbetween the voices without trying to cosciously understand each voice really helps helps your entire Body/Mind to absorb the learnings at gut level. Trying to understand EXACTLY what Paul Scheele is talking about on the tapes really won't help you much at the "gut" level where you really have a "wordless understanding" and you FEEL it, thats most important. Paul may actually sound rediculous to you if you try to understand the content of each voice, and that may have an negative effect on you fully absorbing the info. because you may develop an automatic biased attitude towards the effectiveness of the tape.
Just imagine when you listened to a symphony. Did you try to single out one insturment throughout the entire song? Did you try to figure out what note were being played? Most likely not, yet your body and mind probably absorbed the music as a "whole". Or a relaxing song that just automatically makes you feel relaxed. You don't ananlyze why, the song just feels good. Paul Scheele speaks in metaphorical and playful ways that really don't have any concrete subject matter, so you probably won't understand it in a 2+2=4 kind of way if you sit there and try to understand.
The best effect (and I know from my own experience and accounts of those more experienced on this board)is had when you relax inbetween the voices, listen to both sides by letting your attention randomly shift from one side to the other, or both sides, just let it flow, let it be random. Breath in and out slowly and smoothly without pause, kick back in your bed or comfy chair. Trust your inner mind, if it can unconsciously pick up commercials and incline you to buy certain products then most definately Paul Scheele's Tapes can work much (better)the same but of course with greater benefit. Paul is basically attempting to "unlearn" us of the ways in which we were taught to forcibly learn in school and in society. I thank Paul and the whole LSC for spreading the word on using our body/mind in a deliberate, playful, flowing way that it was designed for.
Sorry so long, but just thought you should have some suggestions. Peace.

Shane

OP Offline

Hello Shane,

I agree 100% that just relaxing when listening to it is very benificail and are the way the paralimnals where intended to be used. But if you do listen to both sides at the same time, he is really saying the same things just one is more visual and the other is logical. But in essence in all the paraliminal I have heard both voices talk about the same thing at the same time.

My purpose for listening to both voices at the same time was not for the benifit of self-esteem, but to train my brain to be able to understand two diffrent stories at the same time.

-Benny

I'd say check out Insight from Awakened Minds or Holosync if it's expanded awareness you're after.

And I highly recommend the Book simply titled, "Awareness". Plus I feel Photoreading helps with that.

OP Offline

i have the Insight CD by Awkened Minds. I dont know what it is but i get so figitly and restless when i listen to it. If you have any advice on how to bypass this restlessness, please explain.

-Benny

Relax into the fidgetiness.

Feel it. Let yourself be fidgety. Fidgetiness can be meditative. You've just got to allow yourself to experience it that way. Let your awareness rest in the fidgetiness.

Part of meditating is being quietly aware of whatever is going on. So while your mind and body are engaging in the activity of being fidgety, just be quietly mindful of it.

It is sort of like when you get a cut and instead of just being reactive and going, "ow ow ow," you pay attention to the sensation. It soon becomes something different from pain, rather a unique sensation that isn't necessarily unpleasant. Same thing this meditation.

PhotoReading Activator.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved