Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Shakurav,

I didn't really offer much in the way of explanation about my post above for shortness of time. So to clarify a bit...

An entrainment track; any entrainment track, regardless of the manufacturer, has only one purpose and that's to coax the brainwaves to fall into line with those on the track. Regardless of marketing claims of various products to the contrary, there's no such thing as a track that cures this, that or the other thing, or one that contains a magic frequency that specifically makes Qi flow or meditates you, etc.

All due respect to Mr. Harris (founder of CenterPointe Institute that produces Holosync products,) claims for condition or purpose-specific frequencies are almost universally just marketing gimmicks.

The slower the primary brainwave frequency your brain is producing, the less voluntary control you have of circumstances in the world outside your head. Most theta and delta brainwaves are experienced during periods of sleep, which is something of an indicator as to how the body utilizes them. A person could train themselves over time to enter those states and probably still be active in the outside world but getting to the place where that's a possiblity is likely somewhere down the road for most of us.

Anyone wanting to try entrainment to augment Qigong practice would be wise to use a product that targets a single alpha level brainwave frequency. Alpha waves are predominant when the both mind and body are relaxed, but alpha is still close enough to normal, waking beta waves so that a fair degree of conscious control exists.

For Qigong practice that's perfect, especially for forms that involve physical movement. You're still consciously aware enough that you can move through your forms with precision, yet relaxed enough that thought slows down and is less distracting so your awareness of Qi flow is enhanced. It's sort of a balancing act I suppose.

In the series I use there are several tracks set to a pure alpha frequency so that ends up working well. They certainly don't "cause" Qi flow per se, but Qi seems to flow more naturally in a body and mind that are relaxed and those alpha waves seem to do just the trick. I suspect any track you use could enhance Qigong practice as long as it consistently promotes a light state of alpha waves in the brain. Probably even just white noise, nature sounds, or amelodic music like Zen meditation music, shakuhachi or Native American flute, Tibetan singing bowls, and so forth would also promote relaxation and Qi flow.

From many years of doing both Holosync & SFQ I can say for me,it is best to keep them seperate. I am on the Flowering Levels now and find myself more and more disinterested in Holosync. While doing the Awakening and Purification Levels my life changed for the better in many ways. Now I'm pretty happy all the time except when I choose to blow a gasket. My experience is that doing Holosync, you tend to blow off alot of mental mass(for lack of a better word). This is just stuck energy that gets freed up and blows off. I agree with Master Lin, in Level 2, when you remove energy from the body, you have to replace it. By practicing SFQ exercises you are able to replace this energy and message with something much more beneficial.

If someone were to practice anything with Holosync, I would recommend The Sedona Method or Release Technic developed by Lester Levenson. Once you have Holosync'd/released and waited the prescribed 1/2 hour, then practice SFQ to refill your energy tank.

There were many times going through holosync where you meet shadow's and things that releasing didn't work on and the only you could do was persist; SFQ gave me the energy to do that.

Many people seem to have stopped Holosync at Awakening 4 and gone onto SFQ full time. I promised myself to follow through and feel it has been worth it. The cost seemed minimal for the benefits and stability in my life. Every level seemed to present me with new challenges in life, forcing me to grow to overcome them.

Growth presents you with many uncomfortable challenges and you have to deal with them. remember what growing up as a kid was like? Uncertainty, bullies,big nasty people, made to do things you didn't like or know how to deal with. You get thrown in the lake and it's sink or swim. Holosync forces you to grow. You don't know how but you WILL deal with it. It magnifies the truth and lets the falsehoods fall away.

SFQ is a lifetime practice that gives you those things that we all need. Love, Forgiveness & Kindness. Not to mention good health and being able to help your friends & family.

That's my experience of 8 plus years.

Aloha

Hi Everyone! Only by accident I stumbled across this topic. First of all I do both Holosync (I'm on Awakening Level 4)& SFQ; and I have to admit I've benefitted from both. People have different views about them but it is up to the individual which they think is best. I discovered SFQ from CenterPointe & I got a price reduction for being with CP & the same for other Learning Strategies products. You see everyone, if it wasn't for CenterPointe I wouldn't have discovered LS; & do bear in mind that LS do use Holosync for some of their Paraliminals. So there is an advantage for CP's existance. So please everyone please think twice about what you're saying about CP because many, many people have benefitted from them.

I have been using Holosync for 12 years and have only 2 levels to go. I have found the expense worth the journey, but had taken my name off the CP email list as I agree with others about hearing the sales pitch from Bill Harris and decided not to let those feelings interfere with the good I was getting from the program. I have just recently come to Spring Forest Qigong but have found tremendous progress with opening and healing. I am continuing with the Holosync but not at the same time as SFQ as I felt better doing them separately. It is hard to find the time to do everything so, at the moment,I am doing the CP meditation lying down, when awakened by my cat at 4am. So in that sense, I am bactracking in Halosync and working with waking time with SFQ. Thanks for all the insight from others on this subject as I have wondered about how to approach it.

Hi helping hand! Thanks for your input on the subject that was great information. And also well done for sticking with Holosync & also with almost finishing. I'm planning myself to do all levels of Holosync. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! All the best!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved