Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75725 04/19/10 04:46 PM
jas Offline OP
OP Offline

I have listened to parts A & B 4 times each at different times as suggested in the booklet. I have gained 3 pounds instead of losing - what am I doing wrong?

Learning Strategies Admin

Ideal weight is for attaining your ideal weight. If you are underweight then you would gain weight. So it's not possible to suggest you are doing something wrong.

Alex

jas Offline OP
OP Offline

I am definitely not underweight and I think of the ideal weight when asked on the CD. I think about losing 1% but instead I seem to have gained 1%.

Last edited by jas; 04/20/10 04:26 PM.

If you are underweight then the Paraliminal is helping you up to your ideal weight. It's not ideal to be underweight and aim to be even more underweight.

Alex

jas Offline OP
OP Offline

204 lbs at 5'9" is not underweight so that IS NOT THE problem.

Something suggested in the book of The Secret, is to create a sticker or similar with your ideal weight on it, and cover up the dial result with this sticker, so that every time you get on the scales to weigh yourself, you are your ideal weight. You could also perhaps record yourself saying "I am my ideal weight of x and I always eat and exercise properly to maintain this" and let it play in the background while you are at home (assuming you are able to do that, otherwise listen to it on an mp3 player over headphones). It may be that there is an underlying hidden belief within you that does not actually believe in the target weight you have identified for yourself, in which case, both of these suggestions will help to create a new reality for your mind that then manifests in your life.

Hope that this helps and you achieve your goal.

Best wishes to all

Cheryl-Anne

As discussed via e-mail. Use Anxiety Free, And New History Generator. You mind is pointing to a higher ideal weight which needs to be addressed.

Alex

Hi, As I am new to this could anyone give me some feedback as to how successful they have been with the ideal weight cd's. Any information would be of great help..thanks in advance.

Hello,

I wonder if your weight has a purpose for you. If you use your weight as a shield against the world or to hide vulnerability, it could be that in your heart of hearts you believe that you need to be heavy, so when you try for your ideal weight, it is heavier than you currently are.

Work out what your weight does for you. If you can get clear on why you are heavy and deal with whatever that brings up for you, your perception of your ideal weight might change.

Jodi

Jodi

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved