Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75815 04/30/10 06:56 AM
OP Offline

Hi
I have a SW2 frontdoor in the NW area (due to indentation and missing part of West area)
I now have a wood door that I want to paint, to bring more light and focus to our entrance.
This NW area has a 20-year illness star. The entrance is painted white and the door has the Illness-hexagram.
I have been reading some of the other information in the forum regarding colors and would be happy for some clarifying information.
The house is earthred with blue trim.It has lots of big rocks in the landscaping.Major breadwinner is metal, I am water and the three children are wood, fire and earth!

White for the NW and metal?
Earth/light beige to support SW-direction?

Hi, Cathrine,

NW is also enhance by Earth colors, so if you use an Earch color to support the SW direction it will also enhance the NW as metal is enhanced by earth.

What's the cure suggested for your 20 year illness star according to the chart? Maybe your illness star will be enhanced by earth?

With respect to my children, I used their elements and colors in their rooms, but I gave priority to the Time Feng Shui suggstions.

Regarding colors, I use the quantum colors in my bedroom but I only activate one or tow color pairs at a time, depending on what I want to achieve...

I know sometimes it not easy to make a good choice, but have you already tried muscle testing? It could really help with your decisions...

Love,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved