Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75843 05/04/10 04:42 AM
OP Offline

Looking for help moving through roadblocks in getting seriously started. I am excited by the possibilities, but frustrated already by the challenges of a small space, and at writing my goals for each direction.

I have started in my bedroom and identified all the directions. I managed to get my success card complete, but am stuck trying to make clear goals for the other areas of my life. I keep picking it up and then putting it down, Mostly because I feel intimidated that whatever I write down will manifest, and if I put it the wrong way I will manifest something I dont want! eek

Then I have the challenge of having a very small living space and not necessarily able to make all the changes recommended, so then I get worried that I am inadvertently creating "bad energy" for myself.

Any suggestions for moving forward are appreciated!

WaterBird

Hi there. smile

Insofar as manifesting/affirmation cards, this is why it's suggested you phrase things positively (what you do what instead of what you don't), and why it's a good thing to go back and review what you've written regularly. If you see something manifesting that you no longer want, simply change the intention!

For very small living spaces (studio apartments, etc.), I've heard it suggested that sometimes it's easier to divide the whole place into the 9 directions, instead of trying to sort out bedroom from kitchen if there's only a few feet between them.

Start small, make only as many changes as you feel good making, enjoy and play with the process. I worried about 'bad energy' myself, but look at it this way: you've got this information, now, and you're working with it, so you can only improve as you learn more! Best of luck & hope this helps you some. ^^

Hi,

I totally agree with Foxdream, you really don't need to worry. If you've written down your success card that's brilliant. You don't need to place all the cards at one, just start with one and when you think you know what you want then take the next card, it's that easy smile

Also, please do not think that everything has to be "perfect" in order to work. Over the time, you will find it necessary to adapt your Feng Shui to serve you better or you will understand more and do thing differently etc.

There's really no need to worry, start small, one step at a time smile

Love,
Astrid

Hi Waterbird,

I am in a similar situation to you. I have been taking a long time to fill out those activation cards and was starting to get worried about whether it was that I didn't know what I want or whether I was self-sabotaging myself because I didn't think I should ask for such things or whatever. But then this weekend I remembered that I decided to get this course in order to have fun and learn a little about energy, balance and harmony in my environment, ("play with it"as Foxdream says). So, I got a cup of tea, shut my ideas and imagined a nice situation for myself for each direction. I wrote them out and then gave myself a nice reward for getting it done! They can always be changed as my goals in life changed!
Hope that helps inspire you.

OP Offline

Thanks for the replies, good points that I can probably only make it better! I have made some progress, but still have not completed. Will try to put aside my paranoia and make it simpler!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved