Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75887 05/11/10 11:12 AM
smelve Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone I am writing to say I have just received my copy of Spring forest qigong .I am also at present on the awakening level one holosync my question is do you think its ok to do qigong as well as holosync as they both involve meditation

I did the same thing as you, started the Holosync program, then got the SFQ. I recently returned Holosync and got my money back. What really bothered me about that program was that there are so many more levels of the program to go through, and that their marketing machine was just never ending.

I personally found SFQ to be much more powerful than Holosync, but there have been people here who have found both to be beneficial. Ultimately, the decision is yours.

You could also check out Jeddah Mali's Seeds of Enlightenment meditation course as well. I've been working with this, and this one goes well with SFQ. You can find out about this course on Learning Strategies website.

I'm not trying to help sell more of LS' courses, but instead informing you of what has been working for me.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha smelve,

You can do both, just give each it's own time as Master Lin mentions in the course under the "Tips" section.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved