Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#75894 05/12/10 02:33 AM
melsan Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

Im new to these paraliminals, but am looking forward to implementing them in my life. Ive tried subliminals, but most of them were worthless and I noticed nothing.

Im not really sure which one(s)to use first, though. TO be honest with you, I pretty much want to start my whole life over. Im really sick of living in the area I live in(lived here for 28 years)I dislike the people, I don't like the women, I don't like my job or co workers. I just don't seem to have anything in common with anyone... To me it's just like..."been there, done that"

Which ones do you recommend for this issue? IS this common?

Why don't you buy yourself the Paraliminal Accelerator? It puts lots of Paraliminals into context.

I have/had the same problems you are experiencing...I see things are getting better for me though. I purchased Sonic Access (changes your energy) and also the Paraliminals Library, since I needed all around help. It may seem a little pricey at first. However, it's worth every penny if you really want to experience change. Hope that helps, and keep determine.

Hi Melsan

I know the feeling. I got the whole library, then had the same issue as I did not know where to start either. So I looked at what I was doing at that point in time, and selected a paraliminal that seemed to go with that. As I was studying, it turned out to be Personal Genius and Memory Supercharger. But my consistency is not that good so I have yet to use any of them on a regular basis, which probably limits their effectiveness.

The Paraliminal Accelerator is a good idea as it brings all of the different recordings together to address a single issue over a period of 40 days. So if you can isolate a single issue and then follow the accelerator programme, you can make some real progress that way.

Alternatively, you could try to use each one while you sleep, so that your brain decides what it needs and absorbs and incorporates that, then the following night, you can use the next one, and continue this way until you have worked through all of the paraliminals that have sleep tracks (usually track three of the paraliminal but check the booklet as some of the third tracks are not suitable for use in this way). By my calculation, there are a total of 48 paraliminal sessions, so a potential 48 sleep sessions, so within two months you would have covered everything and should begin to see some improvements in different aspects of your life.

You can also use Personal Genius, asking your inner mind to show you which approach to take in using the paraliminals (thanks to Alex for this suggestion from some time back) as your inner mind knows what you need and therefore what you should do to achieve that. You need to trust your intuition, which can be difficult when you are not feeling good about things in general, but if you listen, you will find the answers you seek.

I hope that this is helpful. Do persist and try to stay cheerful as you work through the paraliminals. You can make some really useful changes that will turn your life around.

Hang in there!

Kind regards to all

Cheryl-Anne

melsan Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the input, all.

I was reading the info for all of them, and it seems that the New Behavior Generator is the most versatile. It seems that ANY change really does require a change in behavior. I think they even said it could be used for most anything. Im not really depressed or anything, or even have low self esteem, but I feel I could benefit from a new start. THe fresh start one seems logical, but the success built to last is also tickling my fancy bone. FOr financial reasons, I can't purchase the whole set, I can only buy 1 or 2, so Im on the fence.

Well melson I went through the exact same thing and to be honest things got worst before they got better. But things are alot better think about getting Sonic Access.

melsan Offline OP
OP Offline

Ive gone and purchased NBG and SBTL. Ill start with these. I remember reading a PDF about PL's that said change occurs after only 3 sessions! Wow. That's really quick. Did y'all notice change that quick? Seems hard to beleive.

IS Sonic Access really that good? How is it better?

With Sonic Access I followed the directions very carefully and I hit 7 out of 10 of my goals.

melsan Offline OP
OP Offline

see that's one of my problems. I don't really have ANY goals. Whenever I read one of these 'self help' books they say to identify your goals, etc.. etc... I can't really identify any.

Even when I do think I want something eg. a nice house, car, single digit body fat, great energy, mood, money, whatever, its something generic, I mean EVERYBODY wants those things. Do I just want these because I want them, or because they are society's measure of success?

Do You need a goal beforehand to use PL'S? Can one of my goals be simply to identify my goals?

Go to Jack Canfields site and download the Free Success Priciples Mp3. Learning Strategies sent me the Cd a while back and it had a big impact on me. Paul Hoffman offers a free SuccessSong you will probally like, I have the whole CD. Call or e-mail support about your question Coaching@LearningStrategies.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved