Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
zebra Offline OP
OP Offline

Many thanks Shawn.
I’m curious to know what you mean by the superior bone. Is this the ramus superior ossis pubis?

zebra Offline OP
OP Offline

P.S. the ramus superior ossis pubis is illustrated at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_pubic_ramus

Jo

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha zebra,

Chunyi either references the "sacrum" or mentions the Superior bone when talking about opening the flexibility to the whole body. I'll let him crack open Grey's Anatomy and flesh out the actual structure, since it's been a long time since I've been concerned with getting the "right" structure from him, and just focus the opening and healing of the entire sacrum in my sitting posture, small universe, and tailbone taps.

Much Love, Shawn

zebra Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your input Shawn. In particular it’s become evident to me that it’s going to take a I long time for me to be able to do the Full Lotus and I feel heartened reading your assertion (in your first reply to me) that the journey to Full Lotus is itself healing.

Pity about the heavenly choir though wink.

Love
Jo

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved