Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

has anyone done direct learning technique with latest 4th edition Photoreading book rather than Natural Brilliance?

I have been following Photoreading for few good years. My goal is to learn direct learning technique. I was inspired by Psychocybernetic written by Maxwell Maltz in particular, mental picturing skill,(i.e. Mental simulation, visualisation on what you want to do) so I thought I pick best bits from both worlds. Now I am very convinced that Photoreading direct learning technique "Playing As If" in mental simulations after photoreading a set of books. I attempted to do this on daily basis. Convincing yourself that direct learning works is the tricky part.

TO clarify, so I have Natural Brilliance book which is older than latest (4th) edition of Photoreading Book, so is the instruction different between them? Which one is improved version?

So to be effective direct learning, I found best by using prepare step (I spent lots of time abt 10-20mins than usual on Photoreading books) to convince myself that direct learning works by using Psychocybernetic concepts) and be very clear on what I want and to ensure I want it badly enough.

Then photoreading step.

Then preview step. (just look at table of contents, trigger words and key words)

1 hour later or next day if first time.

No activation but attempted to do "playing as if" (mental simulations on what I am doing to do with my passion to achieve something). Sometimes I made a list of keywords and put on the wall I just stare it for 1 hour or 2 and enter myself into my world of imagination.

I repeated the step for few days.

Initially, I was frustrated with poor, limited imagination power but over next few days with several attempts. The imagination improves and it reaches to the stage where it was so strong and have forgotten my surrounding.

Is this correct or effective step? How can be improved?

Thanks in advance

M

There is no limit really to the use of Imagination, saturated in conviction it is the effective sword of ones own god-power in action.

You cannot undermine a person whose imagination you cannot reach.

You sound like your adaptations and methods are fine, keep some records and keep thinking into the process as your own path of unfolding.

I am doing similiar and it works wonderfully well.

Kind regards,

Can someone tell me what direct learning is please? and maybe how to do it as well?

THanks!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

See the forum index there is archived discussion there.

Alex

Thank you!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved