Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Antz Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi There

My first experience of the Labyrinth was disappointing. Perhaps I need to do things differently? I felt myself engaging consciously with the Guardians at each stage, and trying to find answers to their questions. At the top of the marble staircase I received silence, which was very disappointing. On the way down the mountain I kept thinking - this hasn't worked for me.

My goals are well formulated according to the recommended guidelines and I am very clear on what I want. My visualizations incorporate all of my senses and I have a tremendous sense of anticipation and expectation.

Perhaps my expectation that I would get an answer on my first try of the Labyrinth was incorrect.

Please can you help or make some recommendations.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Antz

The same thing happened to me before, give it a day or two and move to your next choice.

Sounds like you are thinking too much. One way to get your conscious mind out of the way would be to do some rapid fire sentence completion exercises.

Example:

Say you wanted to achieve X, then write down:

The best way to start on getting X would be to...

And then just finish it off with ten or twenty answers as fast as you possibly can. You might need to get some answers out of the way that you think you "should" be getting rather than ones that may actually work.

Of course, you can adjust the "stem" to suit your own goal or intention. For me personally, it works better if I type out the answers, as I can write much faster that way. I find my self exhausting all ideas in a few minutes, that's when the juices really start to flow.

Remember, the labyrinth is only one way out of many to get in touch with your intuition.

Give Win Wenger's website a look (http://www.winwenger.com) for some more ideas along these lines.

Remember, the answers don't come from the paraliminals, they come from you.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Don't try to 'get' the answer during the Paraliminal the answer can show up during the day following the listening experience.

Note too that the Silence, be still is often an answer too. Just because it was silent that doesn't mean you haven't received an answer. Take a moment to explore the experience after listening to the Paraliminal later. The answer often becomes clearer when you revew.

Alex

My biggest "most important" answer did not magically come to me the the way I thought it would. It came to me this way, a self-sabotaging habit I been struggling with for years is gone now.

Antz Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, and thank you all for your insights. I have had some success in removing my conscious mind from the process and now, I mostly sleep through the Labyrinth exercise. However, I have still not received any epiphanies, enlightenment or directions that I am aware of. I have set clear goals and I use Holosych and Equisync technologies to meditate. I am passionate about my goals, and while they will impact significantly on my own abundant financial wealth, health, career and relationships they will allow me to make a huge difference to those around me too. So what do I need to do differently to make the Labyrinth exercise work for me?

Thanks and Kind Regards

Antony

Antz I'm not going to bull**** with you, it took me 5 years to get this "Law of a Attraction" right. Stick with it stay positive and don't give up. With the Labyrinth exercise my BIGGEST answers came to me in a totally different unexplainable way I just know they came. I'm pretty sure your answers came to you but not as you expected them to. I not going to tell full details yet, I will tell you this I got exactly what I asked for using AFL course this time the difference is this time I was very very VERY clear and I knew exactly what I wanted. Other times I "thought" I was clear but I was not clear. I learned money only makes you more of who you are, so I had to be honest with myself and get rid of some some negative qualities in myself(complaining,staying in the past,not fully forgiving people,ect)I have to go now and watck the Lakers lose Good Luck ! I will help you out the best I can.

Antz, I've had similar results after my first Labyrinth experience. When I read your words they seemed very eerily like my own. I don't profess to have received anything from it nor do I deny what I may have received. I will point out one red flag I saw in your words above. You wrote, "So what do I need to do differently to make the Labyrinth exercise work for me?" I heard Paul say in the program (I paraphrase because I don't recall the quote and do not desire at this moment to go find the words) It's more important to ask, what must change to allow the manifestation? I get the sense it is very much like Obiwan's advice echoing in the mind, "Trust the force, Luke."

After photoreading a book, we say, "I am curious how my mind will manifest the knowledged gained from this book in my daily life." The affirmation assumes what we do not consciously know at that moment but sets the expectation.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved