Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear all,

I'd like to share some of my experiences with Time Feng Shui.
A friend of mine asked me to help her feng shui the apartment she shares with her friend. Unfortunately, she was not quite informed about the ownership of this apartment and we determined it as a period 7 apartment. I advised her to place a fountain into the corresponding area to activate her abundance, as finances was an issue.

During the next few weeks she really had some trouble! Conflicts, arguments, stress with the family of her friend - both could hardly sleep anymore and my friend even developed thoughs full of hatred - which is not at all part of her character.

Then I realized: The period must have been wrong! It was a period 6 home and instead of activating the abundance star, we activated a disaster star. I called her immediately and asked her to turn off the fountain - and now everything settles down again ...

Well, actually I did not need such a negative example that Feng Shui works ... Now we did cures and activations based on a period 6 home smile
Love,
Astrid

I believe my home to be in period 8, I painted the outside about 3 years ago. No, I have not done any major renovations. However, I do have in place the activations and cures for a period 8, West 1 home. I shifted the FS mountains with a hexagram placed above the front door. As for Feng Shui, does it work? I have placed 3 small indoor fountains in the west area of our home and each 1 has barely lasted 2 weeks weeks before it stopped. Seems strange, though, so I now have a gold sailing ship in the place. We'll see what happens!

This causes me to question whether or not I activated the right time period for our home. It has been weeks since I placed the period 8 activations and cures and nothing has really seemed to start moving. Yes, I did paint the outside about 3 years ago, the very same color. Therefore, maybe I should back up and place period 7 activations and cures in place while leaving the period 8 cures/activations in place also. It appears that the cures/activations will not conflict. Interesting,,,

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved