I'm studying for the patent bar exam and it's a multiple choice question exam. I've been through hundreds of practice questions and I seem to miss important details when I go through the questions. I have the knowledge becuase I instantly know why I'm wrong and what I missed when I go through correcting the problems.

I've been listenting to the personal genius paraliminal tape with the intent to become better at multiple choice tests by noticing details.

When I go through the questions I follow the photo-reading techniques but I haven't been able to get it to work on tests for me.

Sometimes I do worry about this test but I just release on my emotions as they come.

Is their any recomendations for paraliminals I should use to improve my test taking abilities. I have to improve my ability to notice the relavant details and be able to answer the question correctly based on the details. Finishing this test if very difficult to do also.

I'm at a loss right know of what direction to proceed in, any help would be appreciated.