Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76298 07/06/10 01:39 PM
Carolaf Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, I'm considering buying a new home, and I have a question regarding which entrance I can use.

The home I am looking at is bank-owned. It has 2 entrances. The garage faces east, and the entry to the home from inside the garage is also east. This entrance puts disaster stars over all the major living areas and the master bedroom! Easy to see why the bank owns it. The "public" entrance is on the south side, which has much better stars.

My question is: can I change the entrance mountain if I park my car in the garage, exit the garage to the outside, walk around the house and enter through the front door? Or would the garage entrance rule? And if I did enter that way, could I still use the garage entrance when it rains without sacrificing the main south entrance?

Thanks.

Carol

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Carolaf,

The front door that your stars are set by, is the technical front door. Marie talks about using the other door can bring more of it's energy into the house, so I'd use the main door and the garage in this case when it's raining, and the occasional other moments.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved