Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi everybody, I'm relatively inexperienced with the Diamond Feng Shui, still working through Levels 1 and 2. I already found several challenges in my house and would like your opinion on it. Let me know what you think about the cures.

1. The front door entrance faces a large staircase to the second floor on the right and the living room on the left. Across the living room there is a large window to the backyard, there are also a couple more windows in the living room to the backyard. Cures: I'm thinking of placing a plant of about 4-5 feet tall on the first stair or on the bottom of the staircase near the entrance to the living room in order to slow down the energy and prevent it from rushing upstais. I could add another plant to the other side of th estaircase, and also add a hanging crystal ball on the ceiling between the front door and the stairs.

2. To the right of the front door there is a small bathroom... The door faces the stairs, so I don't think placing a mirror on the door is a good idea. I keep this bathroom door shut at all times and the toilet lid down. Cures: hang a crystal ball on the ceiling between the door and the toilet; place a bowl of pebbles or crystals on the toilet canister.

3. It turns out that the center of the house lies right where the staircase is... there is an enclosed closet underneath the staircase. What can I do about that?

4. On the second floor there are two bathrooms, both of them are right above and along the kitchen, directly opposite each other separated by a wall! Cures: placing round mirrors on the ceiling opposite toilets, sinks and bathtubs. Also placing a bowl of pebbles/ crystals.

I'm also going to put a full-length mirror on the door of one of those upstairs bathrooms. But this bathroom door faces one of the bedrooms. Do I need to put something like a small mirror on the door of that bedroom, because there is another bedroom right past this one?

The other bathroom does not have a door, it is a walk-in from the master bedroom. The toilet has a door. I am thinking of putting a curtain between the master bedroom and the bathroom area.

5. I wish I could upload a file that outlines the plan of the master bedroom and the adjacent bathroom. Is there any way to upload files on the forum? What concerns me is the enclosed toilet in the bathroom adjacent to the master bedroom shares the same wall as the headboard of the bed! I heard it is bad, but I don't know what to do about it. I can't move the bed, because it is the only good location in the bedroom.

Thanks a lot!!!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha carnation,

Quote:
...still working through Levels 1 and 2

One step at a time...walk throug the Essentials course...then level One...Two...Three. No need to rush.

With this generous list of questions and the query regarding unloading pictures, I'd recommend using a 30-minute coaching voucher if you've purchased the Diamond edition. That way you can send in your floor plans and specifics.

Quote:
The front door entrance faces a large staircase to the second floor on the right and the living room on the left.
Across the living room there is a large window to the backyard, there are also a couple more windows in the living room to the backyard. Cures: I'm thinking of placing a plant of about 4-5 feet tall on the first stair or on the bottom of the staircase near the entrance to the living room in order to slow down the energy and prevent it from rushing upstairs. I could add another plant to the other side of the staircase, and also add a hanging crystal ball on the ceiling between the front door and the stairs.

As the Essentials course talks about, you want to guide the Qi. One way is to stop it, and the other ways is to direct it. Placing a crystal or buffer plant tends to be a buffer/stopper in most situations. You can guide it by adjusting the physical flow of the space (generally furniture), or interesting items.

Quote:
To the right of the front door there is a small bathroom... The door faces the stairs, so I don't think placing a mirror on the door is a good idea. I keep this bathroom door shut at all times and the toilet lid down. Cures: hang a crystal ball on the ceiling between the door and the toilet; place a bowl of pebbles or crystals on the toilet canister.

A closed door and toilet sounds like you have this one covered.

Quote:
It turns out that the center of the house lies right where the staircase is... there is an enclosed closet underneath the staircase. What can I do about that?

A straight staircase is better than a cork screwing on in this situation, and an upward straight is better than a downward straight stair case. f it's straight, you an hand a round crystal at the first landing to keep the energy flowing, rather than stagnating there.

Quote:
On the second floor there are two bathrooms, both of them are right above and along the kitchen, directly opposite each other separated by a wall! Cures: placing round mirrors on the ceiling opposite toilets, sinks and bathtubs. Also placing a bowl of pebbles/ crystals.

Why are you concerned about two bathrooms back to back?

Quote:
I'm also going to put a full-length mirror on the door of one of those upstairs bathrooms. But this bathroom door faces one of the bedrooms. Do I need to put something like a small mirror on the door of that bedroom, because there is another bedroom right past this one?

Why not just keep the bathroom door closed?

Quote:
The other bathroom does not have a door, it is a walk-in from the master bedroom. The toilet has a door. I am thinking of putting a curtain between the master bedroom and the bathroom area.

Sure, get creative an have your solution work with and enhance the style of the room.

Quote:
What concerns me is the enclosed toilet in the bathroom adjacent to the master bedroom shares the same wall as the headboard of the bed! I heard it is bad, but I don't know what to do about it. I can't move the bed, because it is the only good location in the bedroom.

If the sink/toilette is directly behind the head bard place a mirror facing the wall behind the head board. Unless you head board is slotted, the mirror is out of sight.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved