Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all, I have a couple of questions. For now I really need to activate a couple of directions in my bedroom, and I am challenged somewhat.

When I figure out where the center of my bedroom is, do I count the walk-in closet as part of the bedroom? My bedroom is not a regular square or rectangular shape. When I walk in, to the right of the entrance door there is a little corridor leading to the bathroom (bathroom has no doors). So, in between the bedroom and the bathroom, in this little corridor there is a door to the walk-in closet. When you walk in to the closet, the left wall protrudes into the bedroom, that’s why it is not in line with the wall where the entrance is. So, do I figure out the center of the bedroom from the wall where the entrance door is? Or from the wall of the walk-in closet that cuts into the room? My inclination is from the wall of the entrance.

As I pointed out above, the corridor leading to the bathroom is approximately a foot from the entrance door. That’s where the East direction falls that I would really like to activate. I can put the activation card and images on this one-foot strip of the wall between the entrance door and the corridor – is that enough to activate, as long as it falls in the East direction? I’m also going to hang a curtain in front of the corridor to the bathroom in order to separate the bedroom from the bathroom. Once I remeasure the center based on the above question, if the East direction shifts to either the entrance door or the corridor to the bathroom, can I put my activation card above the door or on the curtain?

Thanks a lot!! I really appreciate it.

OP Offline

Shawn, anyone, any ideas?

Thanks so much!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved