Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RikkeD Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi!

I have been trying to find one or more persons in Denmark (where I live) with whom I could discuss and work with the principles of Effortless Success - to inspire and be inspired by.

But maybe there are no one in DK that have bought the same product, as I haven' yet got any replies.

Apart from visualizing that someone emerges wink does anybody in the forum have any ideas for how to find someone to work with?

Thank you very much from Rikke

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Why not just work with the forum as a whole while you are waiting? You could always arrange to chat with someone through instant messaging. Anywhere in the world. You only need to agree on a time.

Alex

RikkeD Offline OP
OP Offline

Great idea - I will see how to make that work :-)

RIKKE

Are you familiar with Meetup groups? They are all over the world, each group initiated by someone who had an interest or a goal and was looking for like-minded others to share it with. If you don't find one, you can start one. You might find people who are similarly living the success principles, or maybe a group that shares one of your goals. www.meetup.com and enter your city and state or country. See what pops up.

Isn't there anybody from where you live at these forums? I guess you will find someone soon if you try social networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace, or even Mylot.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved