Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76504 08/04/10 08:00 PM
OP Offline

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the program and just got an email about August 7th being the day to activate August TIME cures. What is that?? I've only gotten through level one in the manual so far. I've been focused on declutter and space clearing. What should I activate this Saturday???
Thank you for any suggestions!!

Hi,

I am new also, but have gotten through a few parts of the course. I am assuming you have Level 3 so that you can look at the Cures and Activations. First, don't stress, do the easy ones or the personally most important ones.

I did not do a few last month because I was doing so much other stuff. I do wish that I had but it is OK. Follow your gut/heart. I'm sure you know the things that matter most to you...start there and the monthly stuff will happen much easier.

Michelle

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Alexandra10,

Don't worry about this aspect, as it is an enhancement of the work you do in the Essentials, Level One, and Level Two courses.

Take you time and go through he Essentials course, working with what you can and appreciating what you can't, and move on to Level One.

Every little bit helps, so don't worry if you are not as far through the course as you think you should be. Feng Shui is an unfolding process.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved