Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76541 08/11/10 05:11 PM
Soorya Offline OP
OP Offline

Which paraliminal should I listen to for attracting a new job?
Currently I have:
Belief
New Option Generator
Instantaneous personal magnetism
Self Esteem Supercharger, and few others.

I'm able to get interviews but no job offers yet.
Please advise.

Soorya #76545 08/12/10 09:45 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

Sounds like you need Sales Leap and Talk to Win.

You might also use the Belief Paraliminal to address the underlying belief that leads to "no job offers."

Alex

Soorya Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Alex. I realised that I had 'Sales Leap' as well but hadnt listened to it too much earlier.
Listened to it yesterday and I must say that its very powerful.
Also, there would invariably be some rejections involved during one's job search. Do you have any recommendations for a paraliminal which could assist in dealing with the resulting disempowering feelings? frown

Soorya #76583 08/20/10 08:52 AM

Use Self-Esteem Supercharger after each interview whether you perceive it went well or not. The "rejection"; you never know the exact reason. Sometimes the interview process is just a formality and someone else has already been appointed to the job. So it's important to work with the Self-Esteem Supercharger. Even if it went terrific and you've been told you got the job. Use Self-Esteem Supercharger to overcome the it's too good to be true thinking.

Alex

Soorya Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Alex. In the same context, what do you think about 'Personal Genius', 'Power Thinking' and 'New History Generator'?
Would also welcome the opinion of other members of this forum if they have listened to any of these.
Thanks!

Soorya #76616 08/25/10 10:59 AM

Follow your intuition. By asking about them you're picking up on an idea how to use them. If that wasn't already there you wouldn't have asked.

Personal Genius is great for learning new skills.Use this one if you doubt your ability to learn the job or some aspect of a job makes the job seem out of your reach. If you are coming across a few jobs in your job search that seem like that use Personal Genius .

Power thinking is ideal for any position that requires negotiation, decision making, contract type work where you are often put on the spot for answers.

New History Generators for those who've been let go on similar jobs. Lost their job to redundancy or poor performance. This one helps you change the choices that you made that led you down that path so it need not be your experience in the next job.

Those are just some suggestions and by no means the limit how you could benefit from those Paraliminals.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved