Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76573 08/18/10 10:14 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Infinite Grace, the third and final volume in the Changing the Paradigm Series from Jeddah Mali, is now available. It is an exquisite set of meditations!

The first three meditations — Expansion, Light, and Harmony —are encoded with the frequencies of the 5th dimension and enhance your clarity of perception.

The next three meditations focus on states and are encoded with the frequencies of the 6th dimension. These meditations — Love, Beauty, and Reverence — enhance inspiration, maturation, and illumination.

The final three teachings are encoded with the frequencies of the 7th dimension and include meditations on Wisdom and Grace, as well as a Blessing from Jeddah and her teachers.

Needless to say, Jeddah has once again created some amazingly powerful meditations that will enable you to hold your conscious attention ever more steadily in Awareness. They come less from individual need and resonate with a more universal perspective than the earlier volumes.

I had the incredible privilege of being patched into the studio in England when Jeddah was recording these meditations. When she recorded the Harmony meditation, I was sitting here at 6:00 a.m. with tears running down my face, it was so incredibly beautiful!

Learn more about Infinite Grace here: http://www.learningstrategies.com/Enlightenment/Grace/Home

Hi, I've heard that the recordings that have special embedded coding doesn't transfer well to mp3's. That you need to listen to the CD's in order to get the full effect. Do you know if that's true with this series?

Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Hi Wally!

The energetic coding in Infinite Grace transfers completely. It is there in full force on the MP3 version and transfers to iPod usage as well.

I would recommend going through sequentially for your first listening, as I definitely sensed a cumulative effect as the energy evolved when I did that. Now, however, I go to whatever I am drawn to, although I do still occasionally go through Jeddah's courses again in the order they are presented. Every time I find some new insight or "aha!"

Much love,
Wendy

Thank You Wendy,

Patience is definitely a virtue and I've used it to take my time and go through Jeddai's CD's sequentially. Thanks for the quick response.

Wally Z

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved