Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello Everybody

I'm Andrea from Italy , i'm practing SFQ from three months now (regularly) and i've some questions hoping you can answer me.
1) It's normal to have spontaneous movements during pratice? I mean shaking and swinging back and forth (i did not start the movements but i follow them and usually they become stronger until it fade and leave me a beautiful sensation of relaxation in the end..). Do i have to follow the movements or trying to stay in the position ?

2) My girlfriend started SFQ while having menstruations, i read that is not safe tho do Qi Gong during menstruation period so i told her to stop doing it until the end of the period..but i don't really know if this is true..can you help me with this doubt?

3) is there any hope to see a Spring FOrest QiGong seminar in italy ? laugh

Thank you. This is A beautiful and very very useful board.
A.

p.s. Sorry for my bad english
smile

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Andrea_73,

the spontaneous movements most of the time is just qi working it's way through a blockage. It it gets continues and is a bit overwhelming, then just thank your body and ask for it to not move as much as it does it's work.

Your friend can do Spring Forest Qigong during menstruating. The breast massage during this time is also very beneficial. If she is doing one of the meditations, it can be more beneficial to have her end with breathing into her heart area, rather than her lower dantian.

I haven't heard of an SFQ class in Italy yet.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved