Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all,

I'm very interested in hearing of peoples various successes with the paraliminal tapes. If anyone could share their experiences of how the tapes specifically helped them, I'd love to hear about it.

I guess I'm just looking for more proof, I struggle to notice changes in myself and so maybe hearing other peoples experiences might highlight some points I've missed.

Thanks in advance

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Try keeping a journal. Some of the changes sneek up on you and you never really realise until someone mentions that you're doing something different. As well we are our ow worse judge and executioner of small successes. We manage to stop out the small ones very easily making it harder to continue.

Alex

I've had tremendous success with the tapes. I love them. You can find success-stories in the archive. I'm too tired to write at this hour.

I usually say that I look at my life as before and after the paraliminal tapes. Although I use them daily and would never dream of stopping.

Have a nice day!

Tore

I have found Paraliminals highly effective! Every programme I've used has just been incredible.

The other day, a friend loaned me her "Euphoria!" CD; I used the Paraliminal track just twice before giving it back (reluctantly, LOL), and I was walking on clouds. I'm not really an unhappy or depressed person anyway, but this really had me almost in the "jumping up and clicking heels" state of mind.

I also have some other programmes that include at least one Paraliminal session--these programmes are worth the price for the Paraliminal sessions alone--but the whole programme on all of these is just excellent.

I have come to associate quality and excellence with everything Learning Strategies sells--at least so far!

Is there any further word when these new CD's will be ready for shipping.

I only have the one that came with the "PhotoReading" course, and have budgeted for the new ones coming out.

Can you give us a date

Thanks

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved