Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76643 08/29/10 10:30 PM
OP Offline

Since I've been doing Feng Shui, I have noticed a disturbing trend. Whenever I activate directions or do cures, they will work fine for a couple of weeks, but then things will revert back to the way they were or in some cases get worse.

On the west wall of my home falls the kitchen sink and the bathtub. The west is my success direction. In the north wall of my bathroom sits the toilett. Could this be draining my success and future? The west is also my husband's growth direction. Please let me know!

Penny
OP Offline

Found the answer to my problems and I don't think it has anything to do with the drains. At my entrance, I have two bushes that are even height with each other on each side. To the right of the right bush is a taller bush, and I think that the tiger and dragon energy is unbalanced. I mistook the taller bush on the far right for the dragon energy when the dragon energy was actually the lower tree. I put an image of a tree at the right of my front door inside. I hope this corrects the problem.

Penny
OP Offline

Hello everyone. After doing this cure, I have noticed a decent increase in my commissions at work, along with a sense that I will get back on top of it again. Before doing this, I had hit a dry patch at work in sales. Hope this helps anyone else who has this problem

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved