Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me with this huge problem. I cannot seem to stop this constant drain on my money, I do not have control in my finances. There just is not enough coming in to cover whats going out, something else always pops up and my financial plan is out the window.

I owe a lot of money and just cannot get on top of it. I have made so many plans to pay these off and after several months I am still in the same situation. I have activated my success direction in my bedroom and in the den which falls into my power/abundant star. My husband who I love dearly will not make an effort to keep the house clean especially our bedroom, he brings home so much rubbish from his work it is impossible to keep on top of it.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

I read or heard in the material that you should make sure not to have a fountain outside of your house unless it has strong boundaries. Otherwise money will flow away. Also not to have fountains near windows or it also takes the energy away.

No wonder I cannot seem to have a fountain work. I have been placing each near windows. All fountains are off at the moment, maybe I will try something else. A picture of a waterfall, perhaps?

Try checking your husbands directions. If he is the bread winner, and you activated your directions, there may be a problem in his area, not yours. You said that your husband will not make an effort to keep the house clean. Check your relationship direction, as well as the general relationship direction. Check his also. I hope this helps smile.

Penny
Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you all for your replys, the day after I put this question up, I actually moved my fountain from my success corner which is right next to the patio door and placed it in my relationship corner and already there is a positive shift.

I am actually the main bread winner, I have my own business which I want to sell. Its time to let it go now.

Has anyone experience with the Diamond Hexagrams and the Diamond Quantum Colors in relation to the flow of money? I have been studying them both and starting to really look at the colours I am wearing, I wear a lot of black. what does black stand for in feng shui?

Last edited by Arielle; 09/09/10 10:03 PM.

Black is water. Is water your fortune element? I am using both colors and hexagrams, for enhancement of my activations and cures. Direction, element, and color is to be kept in mind when placing activations and cures.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Arielle,

First check: look at the direction of your Water Dragon (Level One, P70), and compare it to the direction is needs to flow for abundance in your house.

Much Love, Shawn

Hi, I am new to this course. The topic caught my eye. I am having a similar difficulty. I did check the water dragon in front of my house and it is flowing the wrong direction. The cure is the fountain, but to the left of the door is a window with no electricity and to the right is a short wall with an archway leading to the living room. Would it be okay to place the fountain there? Also,the cure for half of the front door is "still water"(to the left) and on the other half including the the short wall into the living room cure is "light". I am finding that this is very confusing.

Last edited by Janet G; 09/28/10 02:31 AM.

Hi,

I'd like to add to this thread that bathrooms and kitchens can also flush away energy (and therefore money), especially if there are abundance stars (see level 3) located in these areas. I usually keep the bathroom doors and toilet lids closed as well as the drains. I even cover my kitchen sink completely.

And if you have level 3 and you're sure about the period of your home and the direction of your front door, I'd recommend you activate the abundance star(s). This measure can increase your income (especially if you have your own business) I've had some very good results ...

All the best,
Astrid

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

ALoha Janet G,

Are you talking about the inside or outside of the house when talking about the window and short wall? The fountain or cure to shift the direction will be on the outside of the house.

Call in and ask for a Diamong Feng SHui coach regarding the still water and light cures. The cure can be placed anywhere in that sector (within good sense). Some questions are more easily answered when there is a conversation, rather than a post, & reply.

Much Love, Shawn

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved