Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76671 09/04/10 12:51 AM
salocin Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, i have had the PHotoreading course for some time now, and am currently taking College Courses so now I am diving into the program and am ready to begin. I have noticed that I have a will to study it but a pulling as if my mind is afraid to do it, and possibly is because; as mentioned in the book 'Natural Brilliance' when you know how to read the traditional way it is challenging to start utilizing the inner mind to do the reading for you. So I will have to fight this tendency and overcome this to really learn Photoreading as I know it will help big time in my classes and in life generally. I am here to learn new tips and attain as much information as possible so I can photoread to the best of my ability.

Thanks, laugh

Salocin

Hi, there are many goods posts and whole threads here that will help. I recommend spending some time gleaming them.

I agree whole-heartedly that to shift from outer to inner mind dominion can be daunting. However, many have done it!

But sadly most fail.

So, you do need to want to do this very badly, mastery comes with the price, attention.

I would recommend this stated method right at the start:

Photoread the books upside down and from the back page forward to the front matter of the book.

Sing your affirmations out loud while you do this to better distract your sub-vocalizing mind.

Kind regards,

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved