Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76713 09/09/10 10:12 PM
Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Can anyone give me advice on selling my business. The time has come for me to step back and take proper care of myself. My health has taken a battering over the past 2 years.

I have put up a picture of the building with sold written across the picture and underneath I have the amount I am looking for. I look at this picture first thing in the morning and last thing at night and say thank you.

For some reason I cannot keep the outside lights working, the bulbs keep blowing in both lights?????

It has been up for sale since last February and no buyers yet.

I really appreciate all the help and advice in advance.

Thank you,

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Arielle,

A couple things:

You can stand up the photo and shine a light against it's back in the evening.

Look at the sector your front door occurs in. What star/s are in that sector? Are they cured/activated?

Have you cleared the energy in the place, thanked it, and energetically "cut your ties" to it?

Much Love, Shawn

Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Shawn, I will do the light every evening, I have been clearing the energy regularly but never "cut the ties" it will be great to leave all the stress associated with it behind.

Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Update: I ended up closing down my beauty salon as it never sold for me. I am left with a lot of debt as a result.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved