Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76775 09/24/10 01:34 AM
OP Offline

Hi, I was told today that I needed a Feng Shui consultation for my waiting room at the office. So I figured it was time to check in again.

I think I need more light there, so I may buy another lamp,and I could use a rug because it's stone tile which is kind of cold. Also I had one of the chairs sort of across from the door, so I moved it. I don't know where to put the water cooler. I had it in the North, but now I can't get it to be there after moving the chair. Any other ideas?

The windows are frosted so there's not a lot of light and I don't know if that changes any rules. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you.

samantha6 #76796 09/29/10 12:50 PM

Hi Samantha6,

hm, from a general space Feng Shui perspective I think you can also place water in the Southeast and East.

A good idea is to balance all elements in the room to create harmony (Earth, Fire, Water, Wood & Metal). If there's an imbalance (not enough light) it might be a good idea to place another lamp.

Depending on what additional information you have, there's a lot you can do. If you have level 3 of the course, then you could check the period of your office & waiting room and place appropriate cures or activations ...

Best wishes,
Astrid

astrid #76856 10/10/10 07:02 PM
OP Offline

Thank you Astrid.

I bought a brighter bulb for my lamp which helped a lot. And I moved the chairs to the same wall, which is in a couple of my best directions. It looks much roomier and I put the lamp on a lighter table, so the room looks lighter from all the changes.

I don't have level 3 and I can't put water in the east or southeast because that's where all the doors are. I decided to buy water bottles and get rid of the cooler becasue it was bulky. Do bottles work the same as a cooler would for Feng Shui purposes?

The walls are mostly wood and I have a metal lamp and radio. Lots of beige in the decor. I think I 'm short on fire, but what would go with beige and brown and gold? Thank you!

samantha6 #76867 10/11/10 08:15 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha samantha6,

Give a call to Learning Strategies and ask to catch with a Diamond Feng Shui coach. Before you do that, draw out our offices and waiting room. Walk in the door and notice what you are attracted and drawn to. How does it flow? What sector/direction in the office does the reception area fall?

Best,
Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved