Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nabucos Offline OP
OP Offline

We made an offer on a short sale house where the seller a day before went to the bank and signed the paper for foreclosre. Now we are waiting for the realtor to cancel the foreclosure notice and have the seller to accept our offer to take to the bank. (the seller wants to be out of the deal ASAP and he thinks that foreclosure will be faster.) How can we activate to get the house? My husband is a 3 and I am a 4. The house is perfect for us and going on foreclosure we don't know if we will be able to get it. We have all 3 courses of Feng Shui. Where can I find info and can someone HELP US, please...

Hi Nabucos,

I'd say activate your four best directions in the home you currently live in and maybe place a picture of the new home in your success direction. And you could write out new goal cards for your success direction stating clearly that you have this particular house or something better ...

Love,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved