Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ReBorn Offline OP
OP Offline

I lost my wedding ring at work about a week ago I searched up and down for it and could not find it. I never gave up on looking for I just pictured and concentrating on myself having it back on my finger. Finally I stopped searching for my ring but I knew I would get it back somehow. Today I just moved a bunch of product off the shelf for no reason as soon I cleared the shelf all my eyes saw was my ring with a big glow. Very creepy.

Learning Strategies Admin

Very rewarding. Keeping focused and expectant on getting the ring back and letting it go at the same time.

Well done. Is it more significant that this happened with your wedding ring?
Alex

ReBorn Offline OP
OP Offline

It'a very much more significant it happened with my wedding ring because it was a target object and was not broad. Most important I had a desire for it. Now instead of fighting old personal emotions and hurts I'm seeing myself released from them and just going to let it happen. It's amazing what I learned from losing my ring.

That sounds like a leap of a learning experience for you. Thanks for sharing.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved