Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi Guys
My personal number is 6 and my wifes is 9 ie West and East groups respectively.
My front door faces SW which is good for my relationships but is in the disease direction for my wife. The only other doors in my house face NW which is total loss for my wife.

Also my bed faces SE which is good for my wifes health but is disease for me. Only other choice of bed directions are NW which is ok for me but Total loss for my wife, or SW which is ok for me but disease for my wife.

Changing entrances is not an option for my wife, which means I should align the bed for her but I suffer chronic illness????

Any ideas that don't require changing house?

all good things

Pete http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/images/icons/default/crazy.gif

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

It sounds like your set up the best you can for spouses with opposite "directions." Front door for you (day energy) and bed(evening energy)for her.

Realize there isn't a perfect feng shui option in houses, and like with the rest of life, it's all about making the best with what you have.

Place you personal direction cards, activate the general space feng shui directions (levels One and Two) in your home. Look at the water dragon for your home, tweak the front door to an auspicious degree with a hexagram, etc.

Facing a disease direction during the evening doesn't cause a disease, it just doesn't support you as well as it could, so increase the support of yourself in other ways in your home. You already have the front door cheering for you!

Much Love,

Shawn

OP Offline

Thanks for the help shaun

cheers

Peter

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved