Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
gkayakn Offline OP
OP Offline

I received a mailer with an incredibly tempting offer for the full Diamond Feng Shui program.

I really don't know much about Feng Shui, but I have almost all Paraliminals, and several LS Programs.

What do you get with the Feng Shui program? and have you had success that you attribute to this program?

I appreciate your response.

Hi Gkayakn,

I have had the Diamond Feng Shui program for a couple of months. There is a lot of information, it seems that nothing has been left out! It is pretty easy to understand and when you get stuck you can use this forum which has been a big help for me.

Cures and activations have been made and energy has shifted.

My only wish is that I was using the program more. For now it sits on my desk waiting for me to open it again and keep moving forward.

Hope this helps!

As for my experiences, I have been practicing Diamond Feng Shui for about 9 months now. It seemed to take me about a month to really understand and get going with it. Overall, it just seems that life is easier. I do a little Feng Shui almost everyday, even if it means just cleaning up something or a bit of space clearing. The month-to-month activations/cures, yearly, 20-year cycle are something I keep in mind always experimenting with this or that to find the right combination. I have fun with it, some of my activations/cures are a bit corny but So What! It always seems to work. I have not done everything but I am experimenting with colors and directions. Yes, I will say it's worth it. Our home is a lot more peaceful. I will continue with DFS, and I will continue to have fun with it!

gkayakn Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks so much for your responses. It does seem there is a continual learning/practicing curve.

My 10 year old son has found it difficult to make friends and has been a victim of bullying for some time. He has issues around standing up for himself.
I put some cures in place and to my delight, the very next day, my son was a very popular boy at school!
I also had a report that a couple of days later he had stood up to one of the main bullys!
To this day, he has been free from any bullying!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved