Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Luis Offline OP
OP Offline

Today I did finished my first run with the Paraliminal Accelerator! My experience can be seeing as an interesting one. I decided to buy The Ultimate You Paraliminal Library as a last recourse. Due to massive financial loss I was following the normal path of life. Losers get anesthetized on their way down to the bottom of the hierarchical ladder; I was depressed and did not care for anything in life. I was just waiting my turn for the departure of the physical plane, which was what I wanted!

After finishing the first pass of the Paraliminal Accelerator, I am back! I have become a cheerful professional that everyone wants on his team. At work, I work with two teams. Both want me full time but due to my level of expertise I will have to work with both teams simultaneously. The level of concentration, the attitude, the mood, as a matter of fact my whole being have changed regaining and surpassing my old self. I cannot believe the amount of change that occurred in 40 days.

Now I will finish with the CD of The Ultimate You Library and will concentrate for a while on certain CDs. Something worth mentioning, I did not quit smoking because at the time, I did not wanted, the same goes with losing weight. I am happy with how I look! Also, I did followed the recommendation on the CD’s booklet to contact Centerpointe and for a while I have been following both programs, which I believe are complementary a will magnify your results.

All I can say is money well spent! I can continue to reprogram myself and any family member that desires to do so can do it too. The CD’s art work is wonderful and I adore it. I am a INLPTA Certified NLP user and I can attest that Learning Strategies’ Ultimate You Library is a magnificent program that covers many areas of the Neuro Lingustic Programming processes that will transform you. The beauty of it is that you can do it yourself and at your own pace. Learning Strategies is a powerful knowledge based hands-on applications system that I consider as my secret weapon.

Owning and effectively using The Ultimate You Library makes you a heavyweight contender with mental technologies at hand that will enable you to leave your competition or opponents in the dust. The Ultimate you Library is not a walk in the park, you have to put up your time and some days you might not want to do it or even hate it but you have to push forward and after the first run of the cycle you begin to see results. Your harvest depends on you!

The Ultimate You Library plus The Paraliminal Accelerator might not be cheap! However, when you see the benefits that you reap you begin to think that they are a giveaway! If you are not going to use it do not buy it, if you are willing to put the time buy it and you will see.

One final note, I do not expect to recover what I lost but to live a nice happy confortable life. Money is just an instrument to obtain enjoyment not an enslavement instrument!

Great Job as long as you stick with it greater and greater things will come. Start carrying around $1000 cash in $100 dollar bills at all times it will give you some good energy I had to build myself up starting with a $100 bill. I also give away $1 bills I put them in magazines, stuff them in say instant potatoe boxes,ect places where somebody will find it uninspected.

Thank you for sharing, Luis! I recently bought the library + accelerator and while it is currently "stuck" in Customs (it would be nice if they could 'accelerate' it out to me), I hope to have it soon and to be able to start using it. Your words are very motivational.

Luis Offline OP
OP Offline

Reborn:
Carrying large amounts of money is a kind of insane. On the street somebody might see you with the money and it can become and invitation for a rough time. In life I do not a pretender nor want to be one. I am a real contender that strives everyday to be genuine and as good as it gets. I do not feel to carry large amounts because my ATM card takes care of everything. Epicurus once said, "The Good things of life are enjoyed in secrecy!" I totally agree with him!

Nobody has any idea I carry this kind of money on me I keep it in a secret place that is not obvious and vunerable. That's just one of the things I was told to do by one of my mentors I felt like you at first but now I understand why he told me to do this.

Luis Offline OP
OP Offline

Reborn-Thanks,

Congratulations Luis! How and why should I contact Centerpointe?

Reborn-I love your suggestion! I carry $100 bill and so I love to carry $1000!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved