Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Happy Thanksgiving!

As a gift to my self growth, I started PA and I'll be on Day 8 tomorrow. I've started it before I got married but stopped due to wedding preps. So starting fresh.

I have a few questions for those who have finished the PA and so you are experts:-)

1. Should I state my each of my Minimum-Target-Outstanding Goals on how much money I desire to create and give?

2. I started listening to PA as soon as I wake up in the morning on days I work while laying on my bed and I usually fall asleep. Should I listen to the paraliminals sitting up? I burnt the CDs on my ipod. What's the best format to burn the CDs?

Thank you and have a happy thanksgiving!

Reflections: I feel great since starting PA. I've also been journaling, walking outdoors, happier, optimistic, and expressing my feelings more constructively. I am a better money manager since I started thus I increased my net worth already by being smarter with my money and investing more to my financial freedom accounts. I've also paid my credit card & now debt free. It's amazing how clarity plus actions is true personal power.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You know you could continue from where you left off.

• Yes make a note of your minimum, target and outstanding.

• Are you oversleeping when you use the Paraliminals in the morning in bed? If so then consider sitting up. If you wake up with the instructions at the end, it's okay.

• Use a lossless option or the best bit rate your player will play.

Alex

OP Offline

Hi Alex, where can I find the lossless option? Yes I tend to oversleep when I listen and wake up groggy at times. So I'm up sitting right now listening to Coaching CD3.

After relistening & taking notes from Intro CD, I am clear of how much money and freedom I desire to create. My intention and MTO excites me!

I just also listened to Belief-A sitting up, legs uncrossed, feet flat on the floor, palms up on my lap, bose on. I stayed awake all throughout.

I noticed the track on my iPod is Belief A-1, 2, Sleep Learning Track, and then 4. So I listened to it in that order. Is that the proper order to listen to the CD including the Sleep Learning Track between tracks 2 and 4?

Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Now time to workout outdoors and prep for Thanksgiving with family tomorrow! I am truly grateful for all the good health, loving relationships, money and talents I enjoy now. Thank you!

My dear friend you are just getting married! Forget about making money and just enjoy the ride. From your posting it seems that you values everything in dollars and cents. What is the worth of having millions and no time to enjoy it with your loved ones. Look for a balance in life, for me having time for enjoyment is as important as having or making money. The most important time of my day is when I get home and enjoy a cup of coffee with my wife, no cell no knocking in door no nothing just me and her! Why? Because it is priceless.

When you go through a financial crisis and all hell breaks lose is when you see the real worth of life. A real wife will stick with you and will help you bailing out. While the one that pretends to be a wife will evaporate as money evaporates.

There is a secret in life, the really great and enjoyable things in life are priceless because they cannot be bought with money!

Remember that and you will see money coming into you with enough time to enjoy it!

OP Offline

I value Abundant Financial Freedom. Why? So I can contribute more money and energy to my husband, family and community. There is no greater value in playing small. I have fun and exciting relationship with myself, God, family, nature, colleagues and others and so now my husband and I are going for Financial Freedom so we can truly live with freedom of time, mobility and money and work because we want to not because we need to survive or just pay the bills. Freedom to enjoy life together because we have escaped corporate. Ask more and give more. We are entrepreneurs and we enjoy having a great lifestyle and giving money to help. If you want more money, give money. If you want more time, give time. Give what you desire. If you want to watch more TV, keep buying the new TV...etc...

My intention is to create wealth and freedom and is there $ values to them? Of course! It's mind boggling how people will specify how much weight they want to lose but not how much money they want to create and attract. Even Paul coaches us to be SPECIFIC on how much do you want create and attract for example by Specifically stating "Creating Millionaire Net Worth" in the Intro CD. Tony Robbins, T. Harv Eker, Napoleon Hill, James Arthur Ray, Joe Vitale, Catherine Ponder and more coaches us to come up with specific amount of money we desire. When I was broke I asked to earn $100,000 a year income from work and received it fully! When I asked for amazing health and energy, to be debt free, live close to the beach, have an amazing destination wedding and honeymoon, jobs to all my family members, we received them all and more. So, I truly believe in the process of manifestation. Abundant love and romance, amazing health and energy, wealth and freedom is what I desire and yes I know how much I intend to create.

Most people see money as not as important, no wonder they don't have more of it. If someone view his/her partner or lover as not very important, he/she won't stay. Same with money and abundance. Your money blueprint that directs your behavior toward earning, keeping, growing, and giving money. Money is a result. Your weight is a result. Your sex life is a result. Money is energy and you either attract it more or not based on your blueprint.

So I appreciate your comments. I can only speak from my own experience. You are speaking from your own experience. I will keep my intentions and all the amazing experiences that I will experience with all the money and abundance I create:-)

Thank you.

Create your life!

PS: I'm now on Day 12 Sales Leap and my belief to create more wealth and freedom in my life is more real than ever! I've more energy, waking up earlier even on my days off, exercising every day, feel more confident & happier, have more romance, follow-through more, my net worth has also increased since Day 1 and received two unexpected check$ in the mail. I am a money magnet!

OP Offline

Day 23: Automatic Pilot-A!

Wow this is a true marathon to keep doing these paraliminals! I love it keep me focused even around holidays!

Happy holidays!

prosperitylove,

fantastic post regarding money/financial freedom and embracing abundance for the greater good!

thank you!

OP Offline

Happy Spring everyone! After the first round of PA which took me few months to complete, I am starting second round today with more clarity and consistency. My experience reveal that using and applying Paraliminals will take new habits and actions for me to reach my financial freedom goals. New habits I've implemented since using PA are: daily studying of personal development, tracking my daily behaviors and habits when it comes to health, money and relationships, increasing my net worth by increasing investments and savings, giving money regularly to charities and family, helping others achieve success and good health, and increased awareness, inner peace and happiness. There were days when I felt mentally and emotionally drained and so I rested and took breaks from using Paraliminals for couple or even few days. It felt like my mind, body and spirit needed time to assimilate and digest the new things my subconscious is absorbing through the Paraliminals.

This time, my One Goal for PA is focused on building my business to help people which will in turn bring me the increased income through the value I deliver. I used to be so focused on the $ amount which I still do write but this time I'm focusing on building the vehicle at which money and opportunities will flow. I realized that having my career now is great but I will need to become a great entrepreneur to achieve financial freedom and wealth.

Thank you! I will keep you posted and share your journey too!

PS: I use The Compound Effect and Living Your Best Life books and journal daily by Darren Hardy of Success Magazine as an adjunct to PA. My daily habits and behavior must support what I'm learning through PA. I've spent thousands in books and courses and I can attest that those books have been the best for me when it comes to cementing daily success habits. I believe that my success in health, marriage, family, career, money, spirituality, and business is what I attract for the person I become through daily habits. Thank you.

Great job! You are in the 10% of people who are determined to make it keep pushing.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved