Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77130 11/27/10 09:29 PM
OP Offline

How would it be to finish an accelerator program and start a new one at the same time.

I don't think I've ever finished one in forty days (or even 60 for that matter).

I started one in the beginning of last year and for one reason or another I'm just getting to finish it now...I know I can pick up where I left off and my mind is fully capable of filling in the blanks.

Now I have goals for 2011 that I have already started focusing on...I would like to start a program now to hit the beginning of the year running at full speed!!!

How would that work?

Forget that waiting to New Year's tradition crap that the purpose of LS products to break us out of the world trance the time to start is now.

ReBorn #77134 11/28/10 05:37 AM
OP Offline

Right...please don't misunderstand me. I've never before set a New Years goal. I do however have goals that I work toward. A year is a good measuring stick!

My question here isn't about that:
How would it work finishing one accelerator while simultaneously starting another one?

Just do it and let us know how it works. I can't talk on the accelerator never used it.

I have just started using the Accelerator and frankly, I don't see why you couldn't finish your previous Accelerator while beginning a new one, as long as you list your goals clearly for each one as indicated in the Circles and keep listening sessions for each with sufficient time in between (I think a minimum of 20 min is suggested). It seems to me that the main purpose of the Accelerator is to familiarize the user with the full range of Paraliminals while using them to focus on a goal from many angles. I'm following the Accelerator for my main goal right now but I've used other Paraliminals simultaneously for more specific, momentary goals. I haven't had my Paraliminal library very long but I'm having great success with what I've used so far and I really enjoy listening to them.
Good luck with your goals!

ReBorn #77143 11/29/10 04:18 AM
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: ReBorn
Just do it and let us know how it works. I can't talk on the accelerator never used it.

How can someone argue such masterful logic!?!?!?! lol

I will do just that-I'm on Dream Play B tonight so I'll start with the new one tomorrow. I'll keep you updated!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved