Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Dear. Alex and others who have clearly display some kind of curiosity and click the link =).

It has been 3 years since I posted in here. And I am still a Prer just to say before you start to throw eggs at me~ crazy

I will write some experience later, but I will go to my problem first.

Alex, I require your knowledge, experience, intuition, intelligent etc. grin

I know people have ask some kind similar question already, but the problem still here, at least to me for 3 years.

I know that Paul say that you can take your glasses off for PR and I know that your inner mind process everything, I also know that your peripheral vision is blur naturally.
The problem come to that most average people only have a short eye sight of +1 to +3. Which means that even during glasses off, the words is still "In good shape" even during photofocus.
I have a short sight of +6.5 crazy , which means I have to have the paper 10cm between my eye to recognise the words, that will be like almost sticking your face to the TV screen. Looking a book from regular distance and words will appear to be only a smear of paint cry and paint appears to be merge together in big text books.
I am at the moment PRing books using glass that are +3.5, which happens that words will be crystal clear in Pfocus mode.
And then I have to change to +6.5 Glass(blur a lot if wearing proper correction)to continue.

I was wondering have you have or heard any people that has the same problem as me? You have any good suggestion? I am carrying a few pair of glasses on me all the time....Like old man changing their glasses. crazy

Your suggestion will be appreciated. laugh

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: Vincent_Tso

3. Which means that even during glasses off, the words is still "In good shape" even during photofocus.
I have a short sight of +6.5 crazy , which means I have to have the paper 10cm between my eye to recognise the words, that will be like almost sticking your face to the TV screen.

I've seen people with their noses so close to the book that they are almost tickling it while PhotoReading.

Quote:
I am at the moment PRing books using glass that are +3.5, which happens that words will be crystal clear in Pfocus mode.
And then I have to change to +6.5 Glass(blur a lot if wearing proper correction)to continue.

I was wondering have you have or heard any people that has the same problem as me? You have any good suggestion? I am carrying a few pair of glasses on me all the time....Like old man changing their glasses. crazy

Don't worry if it's clear or blurred. Keep your glasses on. It's easier to switch to Postviewing without being distracted looking for where you placed them.

When looking at the page look for the white of the page not the letters and words themselves. Take a reverse impression. I'll see if I can write more about it on my blog as I can ass some graphics that will give this meaning.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved